Got scammed on ebay... How do I get revenge? Need help and ideas

So I was bidding on some sneakers on eBay and then the bid exceeded my limit... So before the bid actually ended I offered the seller a trade. I was willing to give him two pair of my sneakers for the ones he was selling... We spoke back and forth came to the agreement that i will ship first and provide tracking and when I do he will ship off next so both packages will be in transit... After i gave tracking, I haven't heard from him and my sneakers was delivered... All i have is his Name and Address, No Number and i reside in NY and he's in Cali

What are some evil ideas to get even or possibly my stuff back???

What are some things I can possibly bill him so he can come deep out of pocket... Or at least get harassed about

Originally Posted by hondurican21

What are some things I can possibly bill him so he can come deep out of pocket... Or at least get harassed about

nothing.

just take the L

People need to learn from other peoples mistakes. Take the L unless you're planning a visit. Ordering pizza's to his crib won't get your shoes back

eff that.

just post his info on here ......NT will do the rest
laugh.gif

Mike Chan
21851 Columbus Ave.
Cupertino, CA 95014

Do whatever ya'll want, violate to the best of your ability

I will remember this address and make a trip to Cali I always wanted to visit anyway

i will ship first and provide tracking and when I do he will ship off next so both packages will be in transit... After i gave tracking, I haven't heard from him and my sneakers was delivered
Scamb
30t6p3b.gif

Go into a website where they show you what materials you need to make a bomb ...

Order a few of them and have them ship to his house (make sure you use a prepaid card and order from a coffee shop or something)

Then make sure you check to see when is shipped and deliver

Once the items arrive call the FBI, CIA, Local police give him his name and address and say he was talking about blowing up schools

Easy!

^lol

Put ads on craigslist saying you're giving out free stuff and post his address as the location.

Fill out tons of dumb surveys online and put his address and say YES you would like to get contacted.

Order take out deliveries going to his house.

find the most expensive takeout place in cali and order the biggest amount of food you can and the highest he can get charged

even if he gets away with not paying he will have a big headache to try and get it resolved because the restaurant wont let a big bill go by that easily

works like a charm

Back
Top Bottom