Got shouldered in the throat

Originally Posted by Mrhankey123

I was playing basketball and this guy drove and shouldered me in the throat. Now it hurts for me to swallow and eat. Will this heal in the coming week, or should I go to the doctor to get this further checked?
it will heal and you will feel fine by tomorrow morning, gotten hit in the throat plenty of times.

Get a cup of "Tropicana 100% pure and natural orange juice" and a about 1.5 tsp of mayonnaise and mix em in a shaker cup.
Take a sip about every 3 hours and look up at the ceiling and let it sit at the back of your mouth.
This method works 100% of the time, and remember to rinse your mouth after.

one of them wild dudes who drives to the bucket?
or are you one of them wild hacking dudes, who body fouls all game?

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

Now it hurts for me to swallow

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Never fails.

As a nursing student, i'd be concerned if there's a lot of swelling and if there is any discoloration? Is your throat very warm to the touch? Do you cough up blood? Take a look at your stool to see if there's blood in your stool. Do you have a difficult time talking? If no to all of these then i'd say just give it some time to heal on its own.

Billy Hoyle wrote:

I was playing basketball and this guy drove and shouldered me in the throat. Now it hurts for me to swallow and eat. Will this heal in the coming week, or should I go to the doctor to get this further checked?
it will heal and you will feel fine by tomorrow morning, gotten hit in the throat plenty of times.

figures.

Originally Posted by LuigiTheKing

Hey guys I need help too, I just got punched in the face and it's weird because it hurts. Is this normal or should I go to the doctor?
roll.gif

Originally Posted by maldonado

Billy Hoyle wrote:

figures.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Even if you do go to the doctor, he'll ask you how you injured your throat.
After you tell him, he'll be like,
grin.gif
"Riiiiiiight...basketball..."
wink.gif

Hey this happened to me about a month ago....

I couldn't talk for a few days.

Doc said Liquid Motrin and POPSICLES -

No joke on the popsicles.

I healed up completely in approx 1 week.

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Even if you do go to the doctor, he'll ask you how you injured your throat.
After you tell him, he'll be like,
grin.gif
"Riiiiiiight...basketball..."
wink.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom