Gotta love Laker Fans...

Status
Not open for further replies.
This has to be scripted although I'm a Laker fan and I will admit that a good chunk of the fanbase moreso Kobe Stan's have minimal knowledge about the team prior to when Phil took over in 1999

Did they dub over the video of them asking fans at the NFL draft about fictitious draft prospects too ? :\

Here's a better link with the voices and video synced better. It looks legit IMO

Last edited by a moderator:
Honestly, I didn't even watch the vid after seeing what segment it was. I was going off of the coachella one they did and figured they did the same thing here.

C'mon fam you're better than this smh, idiotic fans aren't exclusive to the lakers.

I love how you generalize this to just Laker fans. There are idiots/clueless people all over America.

eyes.gif
THIS. With every great franchise there's bound to be these type of people, people who say they're fans but are just clueless about the team in question(Ask these people to name any player not in the starting five and they'll probably name Fisher, Rick Fox, Robert Horry, and Slava Medvedinco). 

I'll put it like this, outside of South Florida, its minimal Heat fans at most. It's dudes that are Lebron fans that say their Heat fans but to be honest if lebron signs somewhere else or retires lets see how loyal their fanhood is. I'm pretty certian most those fans weren't heat fans when Brian grant and Lamar Odom were on the team.

That said, living in LA, I wouldn't be suprised if some people really thought the lakers were playing in the finals.

Not even 1 page before the Heat and LeBron were mentioned. NT is so predictable.

Why is this even a thread? These segments are always fake. They ask generic questions and dub em to make em look stupid. Pretty corny to me

OP is probably not too bright if he seriously believe that video is real :lol:

OP you do realize that's Jimmy Kimmel show right?

Just people who live in LA and don't follow sports but feel like they are fans since they live in the city. :rolleyes

lame thread is lame and i can't stand the lakers. every society has stupid people. like when kimmel or letterman or leno has a camera crew go around and ask random people about politics or history. if you look hard enough, you'll find the stupid people

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom