Gottt Dayumm Nicki!! Vol. Nicki Minaj

Joined Nov 30, 2002
Originally Posted by Frische Produkte

IT'S NOT REAL,

THEREFORE IT'S NULL AND VOID.
This.

...And I can care less of  what anyone else says. She was sexier before the fakeness.

Joined Sep 16, 2003
Lol any chick with the bread could have that..it bothers me women feel they gotta get that kind of stuff. Whatever.

black leg

formerly shaqtus92
Joined Feb 15, 2009
Originally Posted by Frische Produkte

IT'S NOT REAL,

THEREFORE IT'S NULL AND VOID.
/ Thread. Wait, actually, you can post more pics, even though its fake.

Joined Feb 8, 2009
Its not even fake tho..

Fake would be booty injections or plastic surgery that %*% is just a deception

Joined Sep 16, 2003
Originally Posted by cartune

Its not even fake tho..

I'm assuming you haven't seen the before and after pics. I know someone on here got em..

Joined May 9, 2006
Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

that **% is fake.

She got a cute face, but yall gas her up entirely too much. Looks like the average bird walking around Jamiaca Ave.
Thank you. She looks normal to me, but other people wanna make it seem like she's just spectacular. 

Joined Feb 8, 2009
Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Its not even fake tho..

I'm assuming you haven't seen the before and after pics. I know someone on here got em..

Im saying its not even on her its a body suit if you did take that home you wouldnt be smashing a fake booty. She would have to take off her booty to smash.

Joined Dec 9, 2002
99% of cats on here couldn't pull her, including the haters that made that vid. I mean, what type of MAN makes a vid to expose a female tho? just appreciate what she's got.

Joined Sep 5, 2003

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Its not even fake tho..

Im saying its not even on her its a body suit if you did take that home you wouldnt be smashing a fake booty. She would have to take off her booty to smash.

She got that aura though...

Joined Jun 2, 2009
Originally Posted by sooperhooper

99% of cats on here couldn't pull her, including the haters that made that vid. I mean, what type of MAN makes a vid to expose a female tho? just appreciate what she's got paid for
*fixed

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now