Gourmet Jordan Holiday 07' VII & XI.......or are they???

Sup NTers.....I didnt know if I should post this in here or in the Other Brands section but If Mods don't believe they belong in here please move them......

While doin my normal web browsin I came across a new brand based out of Italy and I was totally blown away by there pieces.....As I scrolled the page I noticed that they have footwear coming out in the next few months......

If I need to tell you what these shoes are based of you do not need to be on NT at all.........

Just want to know what yall think about these.....

4pf2m90.jpg

630ay3c.jpg

Personally I like the VII inspired ones....But then again Im biased on VIIs.....I think that making this all ball shoe look casual was a good idea......I might be copping a pair......

The XI inspired ones don't look that good to me......However the pics that they were using to show off the clothes seems to flow nicely with them.......I still don' know yet.......

The only down side to these would be here in the states......I think the USA is the only country that rags on someone about wearing fakes......So wearing something that nobody knows nothing about that looks like something they THINK they know everything about will only cause more ridicule......HOWEVER.....I am a man and I dont wear what society dictates I wear what I like.....AND I LIKE THE VII INSPIRED SHOES...........PEACE and props to GOURMET
I AM THE VII KING!​

WOW

10 and a half in them Air Force /S Easter Dunks sz.8/ Air Force 1 Bahama1's, gimme two purr
- Murphy Lee

OG NT member since March 15th 2001 with enough grapefruit to use government

wow X2....

Do I like them because they look like Jordans???

...or

Do I hate them because they look like Jordans???

Tough call...
This thread is stupid

Need Videogames?

yea they look alright but not enough intrest for me to cop a pair or 2
"Mississippi D-Banna And lil Weezyanna. Eurybody got tools so you will need a hamma.
Im a pill poppin animal, syrup sipping *****. Im so high, you couldn`t reach me wit a ****in antenna.
Ya ****in wit dis man, You can be dis man dinna. The 9 give me brains but da AK add leva.
Da rapper is insane, flowing like a mad riva, make yo *** quiva like you nikit at winta.
Hollygrove honcho, hard time giva. Im a shark in the wata, you just long john silva!!" - LiL Wezzy F. Baby

One thing that I find hilarious is how a new company that never made shoes can copy a shoe in its exact shape from 92' but the company that made them cant get it right in 02' or 06'.......That drives me wild......So maybe that BS about them breaking the mold and not being able to duplicate an early design in bonkers and its just said to throw the sheep off and make more money.......
I AM THE VII KING!​

These are just as tacky as any fake Jordan out there...The problem is I can't respect any person or Brand that can't find their own creativity and has to flat out steal someone elses design to try and make a profit...And I have no respect for someone who would support these types of individuals by buying or wearing the fake/bitten crappy imitations of another mans design work... :smh:
smh.gif
Authentic Air Jordans and Nikeswww.allthingsjordan.comwww.allthingsnike.com

Quote:
The problem is I can't respect any person or Brand that can't find their own creativity and has to flat out steal someone elses design to try and make a profit

So by this logic you shouldn't respect Nike as there first basket ball shoe was a straight bite of a PF Flyer which was a straight bite of Converse All Stars....and thats just the tip of the iceberg.....There are many shoes that are variation of another shoe from a different brand.....IT HAPPENS

They say imitation is the most sincerest form of flattery.....JB should feel happy.....

Quote:
And I have no respect for someone who would support these types of individuals by buying or wearing the fake/bitten crappy imitations of another mans design work
I AM THE VII KING!​

Quote:
Do I hate them because they look like Jordans???

thats what i am going towards
"SPOTTIN FAKE JORDANS NO LONGER A HABIT BUT A JOB"
"we are the legit check, no need to legit check, what we legit check, because we legit check the legit check ya dig"
lol sound like juelz ps aim jdhillon23

True shoe lovers should be utterly ashamed if they like these one bit. Yall are prob the same people that bought dub-zero's and spizikes. All they did is take a great shoe and ruin it. This is like buying a Ferrari and throwin on those $40 spinners they sell at walmart. Just plain stupid!!! And no I wouldn't respect this at all even if it was made by JB. SMH at you guys.
TEAM AM FAM
TEAM FLORIDA
WANTED - AZ Talaria, Spiridon, Neon 95 size 11.5 - Zoom Flight 95, 96, and V size 11

That HAS to be some sort of copyright or patent infringement...

The VII ones look moderately decent.
...TEAM LOGIC ...TEAM RAPTORS ...DebateSyndicate​

YO! Sell me your size 12-12.5 XVIs,III mochas,VII olympics, XI DMP, LBJ III and AZGs!​

You guys that are frowning on this should frown on other brands such as Bape and "Greedy Genious" and such brands that RIP-OFF the AF1and AJII model. What about all those other Sean John/Birdman shoes that resemble AJ's?

To be honest, I think that the Canvas material looks very nice wtih the shoe and very simple. If these shoes are selling for $40 and below I'm all over them.

I don't consider these fakes because there are no other Jumpman/Nike symbols... It's just a plain "mold"... Material is totally different, no details, no symbols... just a mold. In other words it dosent completely try to replicate itself as something else, they obviously took it through a different route wtih those Vans-esque type soles.

LA
SAY NO TO VARIANTS!​

^ That is the dumbest thing I've ever read.

First you are against it. (so it seems) Then you say you like them. Then you say you don't consider them fakes.

Come on man! You gotta be kidding me. All they did is remove the Logo and put a casual outsole on it. If you don't consider that a fake then I feel sorry for you.

BTW - I personally hate bape, greedy genious, SJ, Birdman etc. I wouldn't take those if they were free.

LOL - Dude check your sig. Say no to variants. Hmm.....I wonder what those shoes are?
TEAM AM FAM
TEAM FLORIDA
WANTED - AZ Talaria, Spiridon, Neon 95 size 11.5 - Zoom Flight 95, 96, and V size 11

Someone contact me, pm of of info on these, i like the casual look
What to do if your girlfriend ask "Would you still love me if I was fat?"
Quote:
Always be sly and be slip her the "How is my girl gonna love me if her heart ain't healthy?

-Purple Face

those shoe's are nasty cheap imitation
og jordan 1 mini shoe for sale # out of 6,000 get at me

Back
Top Bottom