GQ: Most Stylish Men in America

When tight and in-the-water pants are considered stylish then you kow that something has gone terribly wrong in the world

Im surprised T.I. was on there though
pimp.gif
anyway

When tight and in-the-water pants are considered stylish then you kow that something has gone terribly wrong in the world

Im surprised T.I. was on there though anyway

You don't keep up with high-end type fashion huh? XXL FUBU Jean shorts it is for you then.

Originally Posted by moonmaster3

You don't keep up with high-end type fashion huh? XXL FUBU Jean shorts it is for you then.
hell outta here with that.

it's only a matter of time before someone comes in with the

"they aren't stylish, they all have stylists, they deserve the real credit"

they aren't stylish, they all have stylists, they deserve the real credit"

U serious with that comment fam? Just because i dont like wearing nut huggers i automatically wear my clothes OD big huh?

U sound ignorant so GTHOWTBS

This honestly made me want to change my style up. For some reason I'm a huge fan of the "young" fitting style clothes. Pulled off correctly itcan look very nice atelast to me, tahts what I'm doing from now on, a very fitted look with some jeans that are long enough but are rolled up for effectalong with a nice suit jacket just barely showing the wrist. Is so fo-pa(?) that to me it's hot.

Mark Ronson resides in America? I know he does a lot of artists there but I never knew he lives there (doesn't matter though).

I think TI's "ok" to be there. He can pull off some nice suits. Urban wear's a different story though because everyone can basically do that.

I'd take JT's style above all. Nice, clean and sleak. Nothing fancy.

Justin Timberlake stays fresh, never heard of Alexi Lubomirski but his outfit is sick there

kanye used to dress ill, but he looks like a clown now. i've seen t.i. dressed nicely many times, but he also looks like a clown in that picture.

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom