GRADUATE STUDENTS OF NT

Congrats, fellas. Since my job only pays a certain amount per calendar year, I’m gonna wait until Fall to take the last two classes I need and just file for reimbursement in Jan.

A 2020 graduation has a nice ring to it anyway:lol:

Congrats to all those who are done! Feels great!!

Just got back from Europe for a trip after graduation. Looking forward to the nest chapter.

So I’ve been accepted to get my Masters in public health from Tulane, University of Reno, Florida international. Tulane is my top school and most prestigious however I would leave with over 100 K in debt which is killing me. Reno is the cheapest but doesn’t offer what I’m interested in. And then there is Florida. I’m trying to figure out how important it is where you go get you masters when it comes to getting jobs ( really want to work for the CDC), or perhaps if I ever go for that doctorate.
The money comes with the territory but the regret is forever. Go where you want

I waited so long to go back to school. Hated high school, well I loved it for socializing and skipping class but I’m now in my 3rd semester

Trying to rack up credits as fast as I can.

Anybody who went back after taking years off from undergrad?

How much did your undergrad gpa play a roll?
Depends. For me little to nothing. All thing considered unless you’re below 3.0 ish you should be fine. Grad school is for people who want to be there so they’ll take your money

As for time it took me 3 years ish and 1ish after masters for the doctoral program

Last edited:
I have 2 semesters left in my Systems Engineering Masters. I can't wait to finish. Sucks I can't walk until Spring 2021.

I’m at the point where I’m only considering grad school if I get into the school of my choice. I’m a little burnt out with school and my field pays well enough as is

Learned Friday afternoon that I will be obtaining my MBA at MIT next year ...

Keep your head down and eyes on the prize ... I've literally worked 10 years for this ... It hasn't even fully sunk in yet ...

Congrats famb!! What are you trying to get into after bschool

Congrats famb!! What are you trying to get into after bschool
I really hope this experience points me in a different direction and I find my true passion during my time in Cambridge ...

I'm currently in the IT space and manage technology adoption in both the public and private sectors ... I enjoy my work but want to shake myself up a bit and see where the world takes me ...

I'm planning on going back to get my MBA through an executive/professional program. Do any of you guys have experience with this?

Back
Top Bottom