Graduating High School Appreciation vol. New Life

joshhassolex

Banned
#$*@ feels so good
like i'm mad geeked for college and college life
but i'm a miss some of my dawgs tho
but for sure, i ain't gonna miss waking up early and the drama

Graduation is one of the most mixed feelings day in the world. Yeah, you're done with high school, but thinking about it more and more, you just want torelive it again.

Originally Posted by Tim Lincecum

Graduation is one of the most mixed feelings day in the world. Yeah, you're done with high school, but thinking about it more and more, you just want to relive it again.

Save this message and then reread it after your freshman year. You'll wonder what the hell you were thinking.

College > all else

Congratulations on the achievement.

I sorta miss high school though...it was stress-free.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

High school was stress free. I think that's the thing that I miss most.
Truth.
Now everyday I wake up wondering how long I'll be studying or how the hell I'm supposed to find a job. High school I just went to school and chilled.

It is a major plus to have the freedom to do whatever you want though. Drunk Thursday nights ftw
smokin.gif

I had mixed feelings at my college graduation but was pretty happy at my h.s. grad. However, I enjoyed h.s. more than college (I did like college too) becauseI was with my closest friends and had the best times with them compared to college where I did establish friendships but they were not as solid as the ones inh.s. If you think about it, you've been growing with ya h.s. friends all of your life, whereas in college you have less time to establish ya friendships.

Originally Posted by iBlink

Originally Posted by Tim Lincecum

Graduation is one of the most mixed feelings day in the world. Yeah, you're done with high school, but thinking about it more and more, you just want to
relive it again.

Save this message and then reread it after your freshman year. You'll wonder what the hell you were thinking.

College > all else

my thoughts exactly. Especially because at my high school we had a dress code and the faculty was too strict(all this at a public school smh). I would never goback

Checking out of High School today.
pimp.gif

Getting the Cap and Gown and Graduation is Wednesday.

Way to hype.

CLASS OF '09!!

it was both good and bad...good in terms of being carefree...bad in terms of having less freedom and being carded and not having a car. i do miss the timeswhen i was into shoes though.

I miss high school and yesterday was my last day.
frown.gif

Graduation is tonight and I have a lot of mixed feelings about it.

High school was a breeze, stress free. Even though I got into fights over dumb stuff, everything else was pretty chill.

I'm gonna miss hangin' with some of the homies.

Only thing I miss about high school are all my friends that I lost contact with after high school. Other than that, College >>>>> High School.

Originally Posted by 18key

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

High school was stress free. I think that's the thing that I miss most.
Truth.
Now everyday I wake up wondering how long I'll be studying or how the hell I'm supposed to find a job. High school I just went to school and chilled.

It is a major plus to have the freedom to do whatever you want though. Drunk Thursday nights ftw
smokin.gif
not everyones hs experience is as stress and care free though, I have a feeling Im gonna keep ramping it up every single year until I retire, if Iever do

Mixed feelings the day I got signed out, I was amped to finally be out but I had no idea what I was going to do the following year, and I graduated young so Iwas trying to get another year of basketball in

But now I'm going away for college and being free/college>>>>>highschool

i was so glad to be done with h.s.
by senior year people were irritated by everyone and just couldnt wait to get out.

I miss my last years in hs. I had so much fun I was irked I wouldn't see a bunch of these people so regularly anymore. After h.s. it is not as fun.

At the time, I was so happy. But now, looking back I wish I could go back to the formative years.
laugh.gif
Still, college is 100X better.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom