Graffiti Battle vol. 3 >> Deadline 6/18

the word is " EPIC "

and like TiDE619 stated, this is a friendly battle, there are no winners, just participants and happy viewers. Looking forward to seeing everyones work.

i'll post mine sat night :D
happy.gif

EDIT :: date pushed back

deadline?

i wont be able to get to a computer until tues, but ill make one and put it up when i get to one.
TeamMUFC#7​
BACK WHERE IT BELONGS​
CHAMPIONSAGAIN!​

^^^ If you were really a writer you'd think just the OPPOSITE of that because all that does is bring more heat on writers and get more people caught!!!
You say I'm not The "E"??? You wanna make a bet???

I hope someone on here doesn't write epic becuase I swear everyone choses epic / epik when they first start. I was one of few real writers when i was in HS and I must've busted in 5 different epiks' books.

Future of Style
619 955 8046
740 5th Ave
San Diego CA 92101]
Future of Style Thread @ NT

tide are you the aker kettin up in the bay...mainly throwies, some in the mission, looks kinda like it would be you?

TEAM AM FAM

i like tht one
im goin out blastin takin my enemies with me, and if not they scarred so they will never forget me. Lord forgive me the henicy got me not knowin how to act, im fallin and i cant turnback.

I do write Aker but I'm from san diego. I did leave a gang of slappies all around haight and mission dist tho
Future of Style
619 955 8046
740 5th Ave
San Diego CA 92101]
Future of Style Thread @ NT

ohh ok, i saw like 2 throwies and htey looked kinda similar to your letters, i was like hey that guy is on niketalk to my crew
TEAM AM FAM

a quick one i did in like 10 mins

4zitqfk.jpg

and i am disappointed in you guys, everybody knows superman don't need no seatbelt

Back
Top Bottom