*** Graffiti compilation; appreciation Post ***

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Originally Posted by s dubl

much appreciated.....

Graffiti Showcase/ Show me your black books!

What?! I dont think I've ever seen this post... I mean.. It is two years old, but still. Thanks for the up.
no one ever posts in there anymore...it was nice to see updates when posted. some nice stuff in there.

I'll contribute. Not tonight, but maybe tomorrow. I got some toyish %++! to post, but hey, it keeps it alive!
laugh.gif

yeah that thread hasnt been up for a while
laugh.gif

but yeah def. appreciated
smokin.gif

edit: haven't seen korn get up in a while

Originally Posted by Air Murphy 23

Originally Posted by NoSlickRemarks

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Did this ever drop??????
... i cant find it
nope, word is cops got ahold of the footage.

my homeboy Ewok MSK HM AWR TSL yada yada yada

Very nice

Originally Posted by bussinessilicitos

pimp.gif
I hate when wack dudes tag over ill ishh, thats like disrespecting yourself with your wack asss ishh.

To be honest, I think graffiti is beautiful, but it messes some neighborhoods up. Legal graffiti is amazing, and when it's done in the right place it'seven better. But tagging with a black marker and all these fills in the ghetto truly takes something from the area.

Originally Posted by Man E

Originally Posted by bussinessilicitos

pimp.gif
I hate when wack dudes tag over ill ishh, thats like disrespecting yourself with your wack asss ishh.

To be honest, I think graffiti is beautiful, but it messes some neighborhoods up. Legal graffiti is amazing, and when it's done in the right place it's even better. But tagging with a black marker and all these fills in the ghetto truly takes something from the area.
I think its beautiful also, i meant when someone does a nice piece legal or illegal and some toy dude tags over it and ruins it.

I prefer graffiti that has a message rather than a tag over and over. I see a lot of work where it's apparent the artist has the talent and can control,but what good is it if you're just writing your name?

Originally Posted by CWrite78

some MTA dudes recently got busted here in LA over an LA river piece. i think it was estimated at 2-4 million in "damages"
yea that thing is HUGE some big ol' rollers.. and that KAWS clip posted is dope i got a new respect for due being a tagger myself i didnt knowthats how he got down:.

Pieces honestly Suck.....
Thats for established oldheads who call themselves artists....
Writers are the real deal!!!!

Back
Top Bottom