Graffiti Showcase/ Show me your black books!

wiseguyk is FREAKING SICK!! i used to do like the big throw ups, never burners, but now i just stick to taggin

so i know that is says blackbook but i thought i would share some flix. i do write but none of these photos are any of my stuff, i did take all these though.
enjoy . . .

WOW ALOT OF YOU GUYS ARE REAL GOOD. AND REAL BAD
ITS LIKE THIS THREAD IS THE GOOD AND THE BAD.
IF YOUR BAD YOUR REALLY BAD.

Heres a few, Im toy
tongue.gif

I penciled these out one day when i was bored in the car.

This one aint finish yet still thinking of what to do, anyone got any suggestions, comments?

Man I really used to do alot of pieces but once I came to college I haven't had the time. I'll post some old pics when I find them

ARE ANY OF YOU GUYS FROM LOS ANGELES?

I TAG BUT I HAVE BEEN INACTIVE FOR A COUPLE OF YEARS AND I WAS WONDERING IF ANY OF YOU GUYS WOULD GO WITH ME SOME TIMES HAHA.

ILL POST MY PIX WHEN I FIND EM.

THIS IS LIKE MY COMEBACK PEICE...
I HAD STOPPED GRAFFIN' FOR SOME TIME,
BUT MY BOY WANTED ME TO PEICE IN HIS BOOK..SO I DID,
PLUS I HAD TOYS TALKIN TRASH, SO I HAD TO SHUT'EM UP!..HEHE

wow.. glad to see this thread is still alive
smile.gif
.. i really need to get back into it~ keep posting flix..

nice ICH freight up there.. i love his stuff

chueco dtb wrote: I had to make a new name for myself because the cops were onto me vvvvvvvvvv and thats my crew
...that's just too hotboys, posting all that info anywhere on the internet.

Glad to see that this thread is still kicking. We need to keep this thing alive, I know theres alota more heads on NT. What ever happend to that one cat thatwas obsessed with Miami vice? He had the ill steez and knowledge..

Yo ~ lemme see some tags with the letter K, I need some ideas
smile.gif

Keep postin up the flix people.. feel free to post up any graff.. freights, walls, blackbook, whatever ...

Yo ~ lemme see some tags with the letter K, I need some ideas
smile.gif

Keep postin up the flix people.. feel free to post up any graff.. freights, walls, blackbook, whatever ...

I was bored and surfing the web and I came across some mind blowing stuff reguarding SANE (aka sane smith, sane 182). I KNOW ALL REAL HEADS(ESPECIALLY NYCHEADS).... ENJOY
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
nerd.gif
happy.gif
eek.gif

I attend the school of the late great Sane, brother of Smith, together known as the legendary "Sane Smith". Sane's status is well-known in my school amongst graffiti writers and those interested in graffiti. Although his death is somewhat of a mystery, he is an undisputed king. Starting school this year, I received my textbooks. I opened my math textbook and saw a Sane tag. At first I thought it was just some kid copying Sane's tag, but it was everywhere in the book. The name "David Smith" was logged in the list of names exactly in Sane's handstyle. I knew now that I was holding an artifact of graffiti history. Sane's very own math textbook, used in my school from years 1985 and 1986.

237126040_faec1f86d4.jpg

237128791_a38e3f03d7.jpg

237126281_9285e5bfd9.jpg

237126230_f99e824057.jpg

237125987_15144e86b7.jpg

^ SAVEING THE BEST FOR LAST! IF YOU LOOK TO THE BOTTOM RIGHT OF THE "TITO" YOU WILL SEE "FUTURA 2000"- insane!!!
man i was so geeked out when i came across this. it was almost like actually finding a old sane tag in a random place, or a sane tag on a old rusty freight
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

anyways i hope you guys enjoy....... and for those of you who arent familiar with the whole SMITH and SANE deal..... you really need to get on it!

peace and stay up
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom