Graffiti Showcase/ Show me your black books!

Nice work everyone. Haven't pieced for a long while... Here's some stuff I did many many years ago. It was never much, but enjoy anyway Y'allinspire me Peace

Sorry for the lack of color... My art seems to always be a work in progress...
34y8lkm.jpg
swctih.jpg
moz-screenshot.jpg

BONUS: The 4 Elements circa 1999/2000
260r7lg.jpg

Sup everyone. Some of you guys have real nice stuff.
Here are a few i did. Im just starting and would apritiate some feedback. The letters are similar to a graffiti alphabet i found. I know its not great to copyan alphabet, but i have to start somewhere. Feedback?

Here's a snippet from a few of my ppl off the "State Your Name" dvd series

Clark TN
Web 113
Ench OUT
Foe YKK

First off, it's been a min since I been writing. Just so you know, I'm not trying to king anything, just doing it for the art of it. Not as good assome of the seasoned vets in here, but thought you guys would like to see this post back up again on the 1st page. Enjoy!!

For my boy Ross; did his DJ name; it reads Scuba 1

(sorry, the cam. was on the wrong flash setting)

Anyone happen to have that picture of dude standing in front of graffiti thats said "The Unusual Suspect"?
The picture was from the original photography thread thread thats missing for some reason in the general.

Originally Posted by DeEjAyMaRtiiN

A cAn SuMoNe TeACh Me HoW tO wRiitE?
Cant really teach someone how to write.
Practice practice practice is all i can say, get your own style going and build off of it.

Its nice seen some Sane stuff still being passed around, dude is/was a legend. That math book is sick!

Some nice work in this thread, Every time i see people's black books I get pissed because when I moved I had 12+ books of mine and my friends and either Ileft the box behind or one of the movers made it their own. So much nice work in there to. I haven't been into it since, but like everyone else I amconstantly drawing without even realizing it lol.

wiseguyk you have anymore of your work to show? You have some clean lines man, nice work

metalmaned, I agree with Cap, other then stylewars he wasnt much around here. But where he did get up the dude really got down he would be everywhere on hisroute. If you ask me he couldn't draw for anything, he could throw up a quick toy and thats about it. Do you remember the Cap vs Scat days?

Any NJ writers around?

I was just watching SYN tonight, it's a bummer the cops got all the footage for SYN2.

anyways, took like 3 years off. Trying to get back into it.

Here are some doodles I did during math class this semester and before. I'm not a graffiti artist but I love to draw. Enjoy
smile.gif

2nhp2qg.jpg

nlo393.jpg

oi89ag.jpg

118nl2h.jpg

i want this forum goin hard again, will be uploading stuff as soon as i get my scanner goin

Originally Posted by DeEjAyMaRtiiN

A cAn SuMoNe TeACh Me HoW tO wRiitE?
Yes. First do not start a sentance with "A" unless it is supposed to be there. Next, use spellcheck. Lastly and most importantly, stophitting the shift key every other letter.

Originally Posted by airjordanjack

Sup everyone. Some of you guys have real nice stuff.
Here are a few i did. Im just starting and would apritiate some feedback. The letters are similar to a graffiti alphabet i found. I know its not great to copy an alphabet, but i have to start somewhere. Feedback?

thats great what do kind of pens in stuff do i need to draw like that

A piece by some friends of a friend. It was off Shepherd and Westheimer for any Houston NTers that may have seen it. It has since been covered and somebodyelse went over it.

These guys have done some more big ones (like the one on the Gap building on page 18 I believe), but I didn't have a camera on me.

Back
Top Bottom