Graffiti Showcase/ Show me your black books!

i took pics of all my black books on my laptop but i cant upload them...my wifes computer is the only one that does it
TEAM AM FAM

dope character meet..
whitee: best thing to do when getting into graffiti is to practice basic lettering. most people try to go for wild styles but have no letter structure. Practicing letter structure also helps you keep things proportioned
Future of Style
619 955 8046
740 5th Ave
San Diego CA 92101

we're on myspace. ADD US!

thanks for the info, i got lots of throwies and straight letters...i got a couple styles,but i am best at characters

TEAM AM FAM

ahh, graffiti used to me the love of my life. Got caught and basicly stopped for good. Here's the only thing I could find on my computer that I semi like still. Maybe I'll scribble up some new @#%$ for fun

as you can see, I was never great at pieces
LOOKING FOR: NDS BLK CEMENT III's SZ. 12

MINNESOTA TWINS​

here goes some of mine & the homies stuff i dont mess with blackbook:. blackbooks are bad for business one of the first things 5-0 looks for if the raid ur spot :.
164910334.jpg

240771641.jpg

240771631.jpg

164911955.jpg

196738035.jpg

196738033.jpg

196738031.jpg

196736785.jpg

196736793.jpg

240772161.jpg

227133730.jpg

240771623.jpg

ill get you an outline tomorrow or at least ill try ima meet up wit my boy who styles for days...my crew is BMG and i usually use a star, heart or swoosh for my b's...b and x are the two letters that i have the hardest time with no matter how hard i try i cant do them, i also have a pretty difficult time wit k's, when u are comin up wit a name you should not only go by meaning( to you, not definition) but also the letters, i write tier and it means alot to me, i didnt come up with this name it was given to me, but i was trying with alot of words and all my best letters of each peice was T-I-E-R so that is how TIER came about
TEAM AM FAM

sick stuff!
-thanks,
AnGeL_O

Wanted Acapulco Gold Fitted(any color) in 7 5/8 please hit me up

fongstarr, sick stuff on page one...is this what that blue stack of drippy tags says?:

"fong starr represent blacktop da rich berkski slacka free 510 skate mafia???" haha. ("berkski??")
WANTED! (DS, VNDS, NDS, &maybe used?)!: [SIZE: 8.5-9.5 // CONTACT: jessejamez@gmail.com]
air max: 90:thesethese / 87: crepe, atmos/viotech, newspaper
jordan: jordan I hi's, any jordan IV's, jordan VI low black/silver (2002), OG jordan VI white/infra red/black (1990)
dunk (SB): dunk hi shima shima II, dunk hi mrs. pacman, sea crystal, takashi
other: tear-away vandals, delta force 3/4 Deluxe (auber/snake), any nice blazers/court forces/vandals..& puma clyde highs

^^^Yeah...hahaha. World tour stylee....places that I frequenty stop by or live/lived at. I remember back in the days, people would always rep their set in graffitti and it was always in odd slang terms. I used to always write Rich-town next to my tags even though I lived on the border of El Sobrante...or El Sob...ha. I guess it's kind of corny since its nothing like claiming the Boogie Down Bronx, Marcy Projects, QB, or Shaolin NYC.....
- Fong$tarr

E-mail: Fongstarr@hotmail.com

heres some "B"s i was working..any help would be nice :D
happy.gif
TEAM AM FAM
..I don't buy the hype shoe, I buy the right shoe..
PICKERING/AJAX HOLLA​

Still working on my style, I just did my name on this one.

Still need to add to it but i was taking pics of other stuff so i took a pic of this.

2uh4dj8.jpg
team916
W A N T E D
Highlight >any nike world football collections, man utd and inter fc, juventus 95, kashima 97, & any i missed

fong, on your "world tour" piece what type of marker did you use?
TEAM DUCKTALES, PICS OR LIES!

JDocs....

some stuff i doodled real quick for you...

says as your tag says "buhg"

the top one is a throw-up.

bottom one is a semi-piece one.

s2010515cw1.jpg
"I been in this game for years, it made me a animal
It's rules to this 'ish, I wrote me a manual"

wow twomany.. that stuff is hot, ill def be using it as a guide. thanks alot sir.
TEAM AM FAM
..I don't buy the hype shoe, I buy the right shoe..
PICKERING/AJAX HOLLA​

not so much graffiti.....
i got kinda bored in english class...

thats the musiq soulchild symbol if u were wondering...
and the design i made.. im thinking about making some clothing out of it...

heres the non stop part of it..

lemme know whatcha guys think..

BOOM SHAKALAKA!

for lettering what I do is i make everything in bars. Thats the best way to keep your letters proportioned. With making one bar at a time, don't be afraid to cross into your bars because when your'e painting you go over those lines anways. Here's a vid example of what I mean. I used BUHG as a tutorial. Oh and don't mind the heavy breathing. The camera was right next to my face..

www.youtube.com/watch?v=TcEj1f_zyz0
Future of Style
619 955 8046
740 5th Ave
San Diego CA 92101]
Future of Style Thread @ NT

Back
Top Bottom