Grammar Police FTL vol. It's small penis with a lower case p to you Sir.

I came home after a long day job searching, hoping that NT would provide for me, the awesome entertainment I have come to expect these last couple of days; thetype that liberates you, however momentarily, from the harsh realities of actuality; the type of entertainment that pacifies the dejected soul-- just enough togo to sleep with a smile on your face, and wake up in the morning, able and ready to face the aforementioned reality...

Unfortunately, that is not the case today. Today, I get threads like THIS, and "Aint I", and "I'm a salty dude who is still mad that my excheated on me..."

If it hasn't been said already, let me the first to say it--NT BLOWS TODAY...

smh.gif

Originally Posted by StarkyL0ve

It's not serious enough for a thread but yea, the dudes who run around checking people's grammar are pretty gay. It doesn't really affect me because my grammar is usually pretty consistent but when I see them correcting other peoples mistakes I still go.
eyes.gif

Honestly, it's pretty sad.

Its sad because you can tell they have nothing going on REAL in their life and correcting random people's english gives them some control over the trainwreck they call a life.

For instance the thread was in response to the "WHAT AN LOSER" post in the Dragon Ball Z thread, but these self absorbed cornball thinks it'sabout them
laugh.gif
, NO LIFE...FAIL
laugh.gif

But really I think people are aware of their mispellings and word choice, but are too lazy by the end of the day to care...well atleast that's how I feel
ohwell.gif

Who was it?

Who corrected you? What was the word? What thread?

Details, man, details.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Who was it?

Details, man, details.
laugh.gif
I'm not angry, but the Dragonball Z thread just got me to thinking about how many times a day I see this on-line and not just on NT.
But it's annoying when you're in an office all day or in school dealing with MLA and grammatical marks on papers you spent all day writing.You comehome for some quick entertainment and there's some jerk in the universe who hasn't washed in weeks smelling like pizza rolls and feet with bags underhis eyes from 24 straight hours in forum hopping and his mission is to correct your grammar for reasons unknown...the most !*$+$* up part is he's thinkingyou're upset cause he's right and it pisses you off but you're really upset cause you just want to have fun but he wont shut the @%%+ up torealize how minimal and feeble his efforts are and you don't care.

Originally Posted by elboricua 6

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

Originally Posted by elboricua 6

FaMs wrote:
laugh.gif
It's like they take the epicness out of a potentially good post or just kill the whole mood with their Mozilla spellchecks and #%%.
It really changes the direction of the thread or everyone's mood.

I know for me being a college student and working in an office all day the last thing I'm worried about is spelling and grammar when I'm just trying to bug out and have some fun or crack jokes online.

For real man like damn lighten up, I don't need you busting up a good time because I spelled Night with an ITE instead of IGHT...%!@! off a die

Does anyone else feel like this?
Im with you brotha ...

Being in Puertorican and learning English on the streets = epic failures when it comes to proper grammar

I always wanted to be in a puerto rican
devil.gif

indifferent.gif
sick.gif

get your #%%%!@* gayness away from me son ....

este maric*n viene a decirme que me quiere dar por el fullin .. tu ta loco mamao!

laugh.gif
smh.gif
I didn't mean you "estupido". Learn to speak and read english properly. Then learn to do so between the lines.

laugh.gif
@ Rilla making a pun off dudes bad grammar and him not catching it.Like he really thought you were being ayo.

Anyway I always notice bad grammar and spelling errors even when I do it but I rarely call out lames on NT since I'm not surprised. It doesn't hurt toproof read or simply use the edit button after the fact. Out of all of them though that a/an shhh should be the easiest. It's only two options and one isonly for words that start with vowels. This aint like you're or your
eyes.gif
or on some their, there, they're shh.

I mean it's one thing to make a mistake, get flamed and correct there's a whole other problem with literally not noticing the error and overlooking itfor some other shh.
laugh.gif
How many t's you added to tattoo before yourealized that wasn't it?

LOL at the OP. It wasn't that big of a deal....but dude was trying to sound like he a "professional" on that thread and like he on another level.

the worst is when put those big @@* eek faces after some tiny error.

like if someone leaves a letter off or something minor. %%#% is corny especially if you know wat the person is trying to say.

FaMs:
23ska909red02:
Who was it?

Details, man, details.
laugh.gif

I'm not angry, but the Dragonball Z thread just got me to thinking about how many times a day I see this on-line and not just on NT.
But it's annoying when you're in an office all day or in school dealing with MLA and grammatical marks on papers you spent all day writing.You come home for some quick entertainment and there's some jerk in the universe who hasn't washed in weeks smelling like pizza rolls and feet with bags under his eyes from 24 straight hours in forum hopping and his mission is to correct your grammar for reasons unknown...the most !*$+$* up part is he's thinking you're upset cause he's right and it pisses you off but you're really upset cause you just want to have fun but he wont shut the @%%+ up to realize how minimal and feeble his efforts are and you don't care.
Thanks for the clarification.

Fro what I can see... dude, calm the hell down.

laugh.gif
You making a big deal out of them making a big deal is as trifling asthem making a big deal out of grammatical errors.
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom