Grammar Police FTL vol. It's small penis with a lower case p to you Sir.

fams

Banned
laugh.gif
It's like they take the epicness out of a potentially good post orjust kill the whole mood with their Mozilla spellchecks and #%%.
It really changes the direction of the thread or everyone's mood.

I know for me being a college student and working in an office all day the last thing I'm worried about is spelling and grammar when I'm just trying tobug out and have some fun or crack jokes online.

For real man like damn lighten up, I don't need you busting up a good time because I spelled Night with an ITE instead of IGHT...%!@! off a die

Does anyone else feel like this?

This guy again? So... are you a college student or a "professional"........... or just a regular __ with a macbook, an internship, and a need toimpress strangers?

Originally Posted by FaMs

laugh.gif
It's like they take the epicness out of a potentially good post or just kill the whole mood with their Mozilla spellchecks and #%%.

I know for me being a college student and working in an office all day the last thing I'm worried about is spelling and grammar when I'm just trying to bug out and have some fun or crack jokes online.

For real man like damn lighten up, I don't need you busting up a good time because I spelled Night with an ITE instead of IGHT
...%!@! off a die

smh.gif
english please.

no.

-waystinthyme.

Originally Posted by damnneardeadstock

indifferent.gif
to you for not using proper in text citation in MLA format

MLA format is pointless and gay, I almost failed COMP because I used a 2007 edition book instead of 2008, MLA changes something every month.

But wait? Who work did I paraphrase?.....j/k

Originally Posted by VanillaGorillaDX

The thing is.. spelling and grammar take no effort.

Niether does ignoring someone's obvious lazyness, people act like mispellings are going to ruin their day
laugh.gif

FaMs wrote:
laugh.gif
It's like they take the epicness out of a potentially good post or just kill the whole mood with their Mozilla spellchecks and #%%.

I know for me being a college student and working in an office all day the last thing I'm worried about is spelling and grammar when I'm just trying to bug out and have some fun or crack jokes online.

For real man like damn lighten up, I don't need you busting up a good time because I spelled Night with an ITE instead of IGHT...%!@! off a die

Im with you brotha ...

Being in Puertorican and learning English on the streets = epic failures when it comes to proper grammar

Originally Posted by elboricua 6

FaMs wrote:
laugh.gif

Im with you brotha ...

Being in Puertorican and learning English on the streets = epic failures when it comes to proper grammar

I always wanted to be in a puerto rican
devil.gif

i think today alone OP told NT that he is a 23 year old professional like 1,000 times...
smh.gif

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

Originally Posted by elboricua 6

FaMs wrote:
laugh.gif

Im with you brotha ...

I always wanted to be in a puerto rican
devil.gif

indifferent.gif
sick.gif

get your #%%%!@* gayness away from me son ....

este maric*n viene a decirme que me quiere dar por el fullin .. tu ta loco mamao!

It's not serious enough for a thread but yea, the dudes who run around checking people's grammar are pretty gay. It doesn't really affect mebecause my grammar is usually pretty consistent but when I see them correcting other peoples mistakes I still go.
eyes.gif

Honestly, it's pretty sad.

Back
Top Bottom