Grand Opening The Bakery shoe boutique in MD.

Just wanted to post some info for the grand opening of a new shoe store in MD. It's called The Bakery it's located at 5103 baltimore ave/ route 1 which is one block fom the Hyattsville Courtyard. The grand opening is tomorrow from 7- 10pm and just for the heads up they do not have any Jordans yet but they they did say they had dunks and some sb's.
REPPIN' UPTOWN DC..."WIF' MO' KICKS THAN A BABY IN A MOTHER'S STOMACH."& NAS= G.R.O.A.T.
<----MCFLY'S NIKES IS SMOKIN' CAUSE OH YEAH TINK DESIGNED THEM

Is this near Franklin's (the restaurant)....where a few small shops are? I will surely try to stop by.
YOU NIKETALK DUDES THAT KNOW ME...
WILL BE PROUD TO SEE HOW I DO THINGS.

Can we get some teaser pics of the store?

Is there a website? or myspace? phone number? something?
AS A KID, I WAS TOLD THAT IF I CLAIM IT AS MINE...IT SHALL BE
Well, it is mine. As I do everything...it's all me this time too. You will see.

:smh:
smh.gif
LISTEN TO THE KIRKOUT HOUR LIVE!
THURSDAYS 5-7PM EST
WWW.XTSR.ORG
WWW.SMOKINGSECTION.NET
WWW.MYSPACE.COM/BONEYSTARKS

jus left about an hour ago.

nice set-up.

guy says they have alife. crooks. and 10 deep. but didnt put it out to focus on his tees.

no real heat on the wall though.

iCan you can find me at Temple U today...

You goin'?

shuman15

It's at 5103 baltimore ave/ route 1

If you're coming up Rhode Island Ave (from DC)...you pass thru Mt. Rainier...heading toward College Park...it's RIGHT AFTER the Courthouse. About 8 doors from FRANKLIN'S (the restaurant) on the right side. It's BEFORE Franklin's though.

Coming from College Park...come down Rt 1...cross East West Hwy...look for Franklin's on the left.
LAST WEEKEND I TOOK A TRIP
When I returned home...I celebrated my accomplishment.
IT WILL UNFOLD VERY SOON
Don't worry yourselves.

Yoo Heads up just got thru talkin to a couple of my homies......And this new spot has a lot of potential but erebody just gotta be patient with em. There still working on alot of things, Accounts being 1. But yea there just up n running so in due time. We've longed for a spot outside the City :pimp:
pimp.gif
so we just gotta show em LOVE and wait n see!!!!!

I went there Sunday, but they weren't open...

It's literally 2 mins away from my house... hopefully next time i'm home, I can swing by.

Any news on a website/myspace.... I want to see what the inside looks like...

Thanks.
4L8O15S16T23!42​

im more interested in stock, ive been let down lately by most local shops.

Team DC/MD/VA​

Yall was takin too long, so we had to do it...
young black and dashing like Sydney in his prime in a black film classic

you got ds size 13 foot patrol air stabs? get at me​

It seems like everytime I try to stop by, this place is closed... any new updates?

Dag. Iv'e never seen this place before and I'm always around that way. I might stop by and see if this place is worth much.

It's probably closed because they never had much in there. That'd be reason for it to be closed.

When I visited, they had a pair of the Nike Dunk Composition Book joints...on the wall...for $175. Like 1 week after they released.

Oh, and claims of having some major streetwear line accounts.

When I visited, they had a pair of the Nike Dunk Composition Book joints...on the wall...for $175. Like 1 week after they released.

pause.

Back
Top Bottom