Grand Rapids Nters check in...

tmas2345

Banned
Been a long time Viewer(since '01)...i wanna know where my other GR shoe-heads at?...

Sup Grand Raggedy.

TEAM CHICAGO BULLS
> SIX-TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS: 1991.1992.1993.1996.1997.1998 <​

GR, MI here...

TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
Anthony, Blake, Camby, Diawara, Evans, Iverson, Johnson, Kleiza, Martin, Najera, Nen, Sampson, Smith​

I'm not a gr cat but I'm from da zoo coppin the dtrt. Inline now at reynolds. No one here. @#%$.
The University Of Michigan Football 2006​

What time they opening at AF Writer... I dont care for the DTRT but just curious... I think my cousin Hector is down there... Man I havent been to Reynolds in a long time...
KICKS FOR SALE - $120 Shipped AM 95's Neon Sz's 8 & 8.5 & 97's Sz 9, 9.5 & 10.5 - DS
HIT ME UP @ SEANPRICE2345@YAHOO.COM

^^^
Yo, they opened at 10. Alot of people came up, i was 4th in line and got my 11. I went out to eat, came back to pick up some other kicks and gear I saw there, and they still had a sz 9 left so I picked that up also. You should defintally hit it up though if you haven't been there in a while, they got some nice stuff there.
The University Of Michigan Football 2006​

I just went and copped my sz. 14 this morning. They only have a sz. 8 and 8.5 left...
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
Anthony, Blake, Camby, Diawara, Evans, Iverson, Johnson, Kleiza, Martin, Najera, Nen, Sampson, Smith​

yeah i picked it up....extremely easy cop...i went to woodland mall at like 12:45...when i walked into the mall there were a bunch of people walking out with the pack...which i thought was a good sign...i went to the finishline and they still had a bunch of packs left...the guy said that hardly anyone waited in line for them...i love gr....not too many people to deal with...easy cop

^ yea man i went to woodland 4 days after they released to get a couple shirts from demo and pac sun and i went into foot locker to see what all they had and i was just like man u still got these? you got a size 9? the lady was like yea 3 of em i was like RING EM UP. i guess they only got 24 pairs of them 2.

im a GR NTer, you guys should swing by MC on 28th by woodland, about a month back they had IVs, citrus VIIs, fire Vs and fire IIIs, as well as some XXIs, i doubt its all still there but they prolly got some stuff, and in june all city is gettin a JB account

for all the GR heads that hoop we should meet up and play a few games....im always down to hoop.

Whats up GR NTers? Fam just moved into the Cannonsburg area but I am in GR all day. Where do ya'll ball at?
TEAM CHICAGO BULLS
SIX-TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS: 1991.1992.1993.1996.1997.1998​

newbs i usually play at pinery park out in wyoming. but i live on the NW side of Grand Rapids.

but good places to hoop at are:

Pinery Park
Richmond Park (occasionally)
MLK park (SE side of town)

theres alot of other places im just a lil tipsy... hope it helps tho.

I usually ball at my buddies house in East Grand Rapids. They have a full court in their backyard. Nothing beats that.
TEAM CHICAGO BULLS
SIX-TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS: 1991.1992.1993.1996.1997.1998​

Back
Top Bottom