Grand Theft Auto DLC: THE BALLAD OF GAY TONY COMING THIS FALL

Joined Mar 27, 2003
No doubt. This is a def. a cop

I am a huge fan of GTA games and have beaten every one since ps2.

Joined Feb 12, 2009
i might just have to break out my GTAIV again, haven't played itsince the week it dropped/i beat it.

Needa cop a new 360 first tho

Joined May 9, 2006
I hope it's better than GTAIV. I hated that game. It was fun at first, but got stale quick.

Joined Oct 6, 2006
Sounds... rather interesting. IV is just endless fun, i discover a new place every time i play it i swear.

Joined Sep 1, 2006
Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

How does that sound hilarious?

It sounds rather suspect.
you play the game fam?

Dudes are quick as hell to call something suspect around here...

Joined Dec 29, 2006
cincoseis what u coppin it for? U don't even play the 360
I sent dude a fr like 2 mnths ago...I remember seeing u haven't been on for like 2mnths

xtapolapacetl

Banned
Joined Aug 8, 2006

Suspect? You don't have to call it suspect when it blatantly says "gay" in the title.

But anyway, from what I understand, you don't actually play a gay guy:

"The Ballad of Gay Tony follows Luis Lopez, the assistant to the nightclub manager Tony "Gay Tony" Prince. In it, players will,"struggle with the competing loyalties of family and friends, and with the uncertainty about who is real and who is fake in a world in which everyone hasa price."

Joined Sep 1, 2006
Originally Posted by iwhohavenothing

cincoseis what u coppin it for? U don't even play the 360
I sent dude a fr like 2 mnths ago...I remember seeing u haven't been on for like 2 mnths
I PLAY!

I play fifa every now and then, finished L & D, and I play uno on the reg

spot rusherz

Banned
Joined Jan 5, 2008
Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Suspect? You don't have to call it suspect when it blatantly says "gay" in the title.
I don't care.

It's suspect

enlightenedespot

Supporter
Joined Dec 11, 2007
"The Ballad of Gay Tony follows Luis Lopez, the assistant to the nightclub manager Tony "Gay Tony" Prince. In it, players will, "struggle with the competing loyalties of family and friends, and with the uncertainty about who is real and who is fake in a world in which everyone has a price."
Sounds interesting.

This gay Tony dude is going to flaming.

Joined Sep 12, 2007
Originally Posted by enlightenedespot

"The Ballad of Gay Tony follows Luis Lopez, the assistant to the nightclub manager Tony "Gay Tony" Prince. In it, players will, "struggle with the competing loyalties of family and friends, and with the uncertainty about who is real and who is fake in a world in which everyone has a price."
Sounds interesting.

This gay Tony dude is going to flaming.

no bull %$$+

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now