Grape/Laney Pack Pic Vol. Wooden Crate?

bronle

Banned
Take this with a grain of salt, but my homie just told me he was let into some type of "shoe vault" where they had the white 14s, the cement 4s and the Laney/Grape pack and they come in a wooden crate

I wouldn't even be posting this except for he says he has a pic...Imma try to get it out of him...stay tuned..

a wooden crate or is it a rehash of the box the Toro Bravo DMP 5 pack came in?

air-jordan-v-5-toro-bravo-package-11.jpg

Would be cool for this pack to release, but this seems to be a rumor that just won't die.

I suddenly thought it was the Toro Bravo as well.
Let's see if you can get the picture(s) OP.

Originally Posted by BronLe

Take this with a grain of salt, but my homie just told me he was let into some type of "shoe vault" where they had the white 14s, the cement 4s and the Laney/Grape pack and they come in a wooden crate

I wouldn't even be posting this except for he says he has a pic...Imma try to get it out of him...stay tuned..
you ain't got tah lie Josh...

Idk, I think this might happen in 2013. I mean, they released a bunch of 3s this year, & a bunch of 4s are coming out next year, so if the pattern continues...The metallics just came out this year, so I doubt they would release those again after two years. The fire red colorways are too similar to release both in the same year. Grapes would be the og colorway left. I also doubt they would release only two colorways, so they'd probably throw the laneys out there too. Not necessarily as a pack though. But who knows, that's just my theory

In all honesty... it looks just like the Toro Bravo package lol.... It think this rumor is just gonna continue to carry on until Nike eventually caves in and decides to release it lol.... *sigh* one can only hope...

Back
Top Bottom