Grapehead 1's

Code:
[url=http://photobucket.com][/url]
i really hope these come out can anyone confirm that these are coming out i just saw these pics i think they are releasing soon
"Aint Nuthin Like That New Shoe Smell"

GS only. tdog, the 15 SE are coming out next year . But yeah ant916 this was post already
MIAMI HEAT

"A sneakerhead could buy sneakers from sun up to sun down and his/her collection may never be complete".

^so kids have a choice next year of buying the countdown packs or single retros but adults don't?

^i'm talking about these grape retro 1 that seems to be only in kids size as a single retro not the 11 packs for '08 being split apart

I kinda thought that. I thought to myself that you might not consider the XV SE's retro. Now that I think about it, I don't consider them retros nither. Sorry for the misunderstanding tdog
MIAMI HEAT

"A sneakerhead could buy sneakers from sun up to sun down and his/her collection may never be complete".

theyre nice, i wish theyd come out in adults sizes
(|TEAM JAYS|)
A.J. Burnett--Roy Halladay--Troy Glaus--Aaron Hill--Lyle Overbay--Alex Rios--Vernon Wells--Frank Thomas​

damn I would've definitely grabbed these.
"You can take the boy from the island but not the island from the boy. Cause the island stays in you're heart and I'll never forget where I'm from."-Justin

Quote:
theyre nice, i wish theyd come out in adults sizes
|I
tired.gif
TeamClippers
GET WELL EB42/SL14
Cassell-Mobley-Maggette-T.Thomas-Kaman-Ross-Knight-Patterson-Powell-Thornton-Dickau-Korolev-P.Davis
OJ MAYO
10.28.07 FIGHT ON!!!

Not that nice IMO
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
DEDICATION IS KEY Member #25- DWalk31
DeKalb County​

well, you cant say a thing until you see the official photo... or clear view photos.
that is a picture that was taken by a cell phone; that is not even a scanned from the paper itself.
and, it's just a computer sketch.
Even if they're nice, the recent material really turns me off. :smh:
smh.gif
Indohan

I hate not even having the option of getting shoe.
Wanted: Supreme Dunk High, Supreme Blazer, Homegrown Air Max 90, DQM Air Max 90, Crepe Air Max 90 Sizes 12-13

nice colorway.....
pointless for JB to continue retroing 1's
TeamS.Carolina
What's a sneaker boutique?​

i wear a size 7 hahaha mofo's!!!
I must be lebron James if he's Jordan..no i want range with my performance...im more Kobe Bryant of an artist..same coach..same game..been startin...SAME TRIANGLE OFFENSE

Quote:
damn I would've definitely grabbed these.
I Shine Cause I Grindtheres a full court pressure, im just goin for the two, if im open for the three, imma take it in a second, even if theres one second and imma make it its nothin

Back
Top Bottom