eek.gif
. Sorry embed doesn't work. 

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

Originally Posted by Chrisphreezy

like?
Insidious >
And thats just off the top
Alright, fair enough, I haven't watched that yet. 
Name another one please.
Ehh. I can't think of any now. But not many movies touching The Ring 1 & 2 anyway. $$@$ gave me nightmares
30t6p3b.gif

nothing is touching the ring since it came out. lets get that straight right now

I watch mostly horror movies of all languages and am unphased by the goriest moments, the "pop out" scares, and the mind *+*#@... But Ring and The Ring were both really creepy. 28 Days Later was about as unsettling but I don't remember if it came out before The Ring.

Insidious was okay I guess. Didn't get the hype.

And yes that was a bold statement.

Originally Posted by K Town Trash

i still want that info on the movie
Noroi:The Curse
Try it out. You ought to be open minded about this film. It's shot in a documentary fashion and that's what drives some people to put it off. Just be cool and open and follow the story. Then come back and update us
happy.gif

Insidious got stupid so quick. The last 30 minutes of that movie were trash.

Originally Posted by K Town Trash

i still want that info on the movie
Noroi:The Curse
Try it out. You ought to be open minded about this film. It's shot in a documentary fashion and that's what drives some people to put it off. Just be cool and open and follow the story. Then come back and update us
happy.gif
is this on netflix? 

There hasn't been a genuinely scary movie in a long time.  Modern "scary" movies are predictable and boring.  If you want to watch a good horror flick you need to make piece with subtitles or learn Korean/Japanese.

Back
Top Bottom