Great article on the Marijuana Conspiracy and why it's illegal.

Originally Posted by ItsGettinHot

Originally Posted by spsfinest212

Originally Posted by TurboMan

why do you want to smoke pot so bad are you an addict?
It's impossible to get addicted to THC. I've been off it for a month and a half.

Misinformed people, jesus christ.
indifferent.gif
what I was saying
-------------
your head
Actually it wasn't over my head. What you said made no relevance to thread topic at hand whatsoever. Not once did he say "Oh this is why I smoke tons of weed because I don't like these conspiracies".
he didn't come right out and say he wants to smoke marijuana but he definitely implied it.

Why do some of you people want to get high so bad?
indifferent.gif

There's a gigantic article in here about the hundreds of uses for hemp that we're not taking advantage of for reasons we never thought about.  Doesn't that interest you in the slightest bit?

Do you realize there's billions of dollars on the streets that could be taxed for a much needed cash flow increase to our country?

There could possibly be something more going on here than smoking weed.
You are very delusional if you think Marijuana would save this country.

It's impossible to get addicted to THC. I've been off it for a month and a half.

indifferent.gif
what I was saying
-------------
your head
Actually it wasn't over my head. What you said made no relevance to thread topic at hand whatsoever. Not once did he say "Oh this is why I smoke tons of weed because I don't like these conspiracies".
he didn't come right out and say he wants to smoke marijuana but he definitely implied it.

indifferent.gif

There's a gigantic article in here about the hundreds of uses for hemp that we're not taking advantage of for reasons we never thought about.  Doesn't that interest you in the slightest bit?

Do you realize there's billions of dollars on the streets that could be taxed for a much needed cash flow increase to our country?

You are very delusional if you think I said Marijuana would save this country.

indifferent.gif
what I was saying
-------------
your head

indifferent.gif

Not to thread jack but I just made a thread about good books on this very subject...anyone want to help me out...

Not to thread jack but I just made a thread about good books on this very subject...anyone want to help me out...

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

Just google it. Seriously.

Harry J. Anslinger is a good start.

Marijuana is illegal for several reasons- nothing is black and white. However, what pushed legislation is propoganda associating minorities with marijuana.

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

Just google it. Seriously.

Harry J. Anslinger is a good start.

Marijuana is illegal for several reasons- nothing is black and white. However, what pushed legislation is propoganda associating minorities with marijuana.

Originally Posted by rillo561

Pretty good stuff, doing a persuasive speech on legalization of marijuana for class, but like others have said, sources are needed.
me too. last speech of this summer session, yes! 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by rillo561

Pretty good stuff, doing a persuasive speech on legalization of marijuana for class, but like others have said, sources are needed.
me too. last speech of this summer session, yes! 
nerd.gif

A hippie told me the gist of this years ago. It'd take a whole lot of funding to topple the corporate giants and bring out the full potential in hemp.

A hippie told me the gist of this years ago. It'd take a whole lot of funding to topple the corporate giants and bring out the full potential in hemp.

indifferent.gif
what I was saying
-------------
your head

indifferent.gif

lol I didn't even notice you said hemp but still hemp isn't going to save this country.

indifferent.gif
what I was saying
-------------
your head

indifferent.gif

lol I didn't even notice you said hemp but still hemp isn't going to save this country.

indifferent.gif
what I was saying
-------------
your head

indifferent.gif

...Where are you getting this "Save this country" stuff?  Everything I said is quoted right above me.  You high or something?

indifferent.gif
what I was saying
-------------
your head

indifferent.gif

...Where are you getting this "Save this country" stuff?  Everything I said is quoted right above me.  You high or something?

Didnt read the article but IMO Weed is illegal because the govt isn't gettin tax money for it.

Didnt read the article but IMO Weed is illegal because the govt isn't gettin tax money for it.

isn't "hemp" different than cannabis? hemp comes from a male seed and cannabis comes in the flowering stage of the female plant....

isn't "hemp" different than cannabis? hemp comes from a male seed and cannabis comes in the flowering stage of the female plant....

Back
Top Bottom