Great gif that shows how small earth is compared to everything else in space

eek.gif
Damn!

That's nuckin' futs. I was already
eek.gif
at Betelgeuse. Then it justkept on going. That Sun and Majoris blah blah one was craaaaaaaaaazy (I think it was the last portion). I feel so insignificant right now
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif

imagine EARTH was the size of that last star, just imagine how many countries their would be in the world and probably people living in the same planet butnever ever able to meet eachother because a flight to the other end would be impossible
laugh.gif

anyone get what Im saying

Originally Posted by Mac A Roni

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Yo let me tell yall, Eta Carinae is BALLING!!!!

etacarinaebig.jpg

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]so it's supernova'in? or w.e the word is?[/color]
Basically its burning through its fuel so fast that it forces all its energy out from its center in opposite directions... eventually its going torun out of fuel and collapse on itself and cause a black hole... when this happens it will be visible from earth
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Gotta wait about 100 million years to see it though
smh.gif
smh.gif

random, but it got me wondering...was it the bigger the planet, the less gravity? or the other way around?

Originally Posted by Mac A Roni

Yo let me tell yall, Eta Carinae is BALLING!!!!

etacarinaebig.jpg

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]so it's supernova'in? or w.e the word is?[/color]
Basically its burning through its fuel so fast that it forces all its energy out from its center in opposite directions... eventually its going to run out of fuel and collapse on itself and cause a black hole... when this happens it will be visible from earth
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Gotta wait about 100 million years to see it though
smh.gif
smh.gif
[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]wait black holes aren't visible[/color]

Right, when the star collapses though, all of its energy (light) is going to all fall in on itself in 1 single point of light. before the black hole part, ofcourse
laugh.gif

Right, when the star collapses though, all of its energy (light) is going to all fall in on itself in 1 single point of light. before the black hole part, of course
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]figured that's what you meant[/color]

thts crazy
i believe tht there are more planets n all tht stuff,
its crazy also tht it takes like hundreds of lightyears to travel 2 each planet....

this type of stuff makes u think....

very interesting, now i know the biggest star know to mankind is VY Canis Majoris

That was pretty cool. I'm surprised that file is only 1.2MB.

I like this one:
syqcz9.jpg

and my proff just went over how big we are compared to all the other things in the universe & space a few hours ago...

Back
Top Bottom