Great place for Steak?

Hey anywhere in 626 that is a great place to eat steak? Really craving for some right now and would like to bring my family out for some as well thanks.

is some fool comes in here rec'ing J&J's Steakhouse in Dena, I'm gonna e-bop him on the head. lol

seriously, i hate that place.

but back on topic, this is a good thread/question. i've actually never gone out and had good steak in the 626. (usually treked out to Bev Hills/W Hollywood for that @ the Palm, Morton's, etc.)

sad to say the "best" steak i had in the 626 was probably the grilled flank steak at Crocodile Cafe in Old Town, Dena.

you can try them Greenfield Brazilian BBQ all you can eat joints in Azusa & Puente Hills.....not fancy steakhouse joints, but their grilled meats are pretty decent.
"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for the MICHAEL JORDAN of basketball shoes.
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes: bloated, overhyped, overpaid, & underwhelming." --Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"

For $ALE: ~Deadstock/Brand NEW~ NIKES+JORDAN Retros Sz 9.5-10 in The Bay

crocodile cafe? a chain restaurant with good eats? - theyre not even ranked and they went outta business.

jj's steak house is 'ok' but the far better ones are

1) arroyo chop house (#1)
2) the new ruth's chris across paseo colorado (new comer to the city, but not the scene)

I'll win hands down like it was 6:30​

not too familiar with 626 but since Pasadena was mentioned... you can never go wrong with Ruth's Chris. There's one on Colorado (i think) in Old town.

Also, check out Arroyo Chop House. The place is pretty good:

www.arroyochophouse.com
nya nya nya!!!

Quote:
crocodile cafe? a chain restaurant with good eats? - theyre not even ranked and they went outta business.
"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for the MICHAEL JORDAN
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes: bloated, overhyped, overpaid, & underwhelming." --Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"

For $ALE: ~Deadstock/Brand NEW~ NIKES+JORDAN Retros Sz 9.5-10 in The Bay

Co-sign on the Arroyo Chop House - got the cowboy ribeye with the bone in, it was one of the best steaks I've ever had

You can't go wrong with Ruth's Chris by the Paseo.

ruths chris is terrible. and the service at the pasadena location seemed so/so. i have yet to try arroyo chop house though
I DO NOT HAVE ANY SHOES FOR SALE!

ruth chris, maestros, mortons, lawrys, porterhouse bistro.
"The principles of true hip-hop have been forsaken
It's all contractual and about money makin
Pretend-to-be cats don't seem to know they limitation
Exact replication and false representation"

Back
Top Bottom