Greatest dorm room ever?

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

I got a couple cameos in there. You can catch me outside playing ball on the turf field inbetween dorms at 1:42, 2:27, and 2:54
bro, how does this work?
Do you just go there and go inside and they make random teams?

I was visitting a friend sometime back and I my jelly went maximum level when we went into the soccer field and everybody was going ham.

I saw old people playing so I figured it's a first come first serve type of thing?
90% of the people who play there are locals and international students. You can just hop in, just pay attention to see if it's shirts vs skins, light shirts vs dark, etc. 
Occasionally when Cal students get a game going they can be kinda anal and might ask you to get a partner or they might say there's already too many people playing at which point you just hit em with the Kanye shrug and proceed to ball out.

So you wanna come to my room and check out my automated curtains? *best pick up line ever!

I got a couple cameos in there. You can catch me outside playing ball on the turf field inbetween dorms at 1:42, 2:27, and 2:54

Wait what?

bro, how does this work?

I was visitting a friend sometime back and I my jelly went maximum level when we went into the soccer field and everybody was going ham.

I saw old people playing so I figured it's a first come first serve type of thing?
90% of the people who play there are locals and international students. You can just hop in, just pay attention to see if it's shirts vs skins, light shirts vs dark, etc. 
Occasionally when Cal students get a game going they can be kinda anal and might ask you to get a partner or they might say there's already too many people playing at which point you just hit em with the Kanye shrug and proceed to ball out.
aaaaaaah, I see. What about positions though? You just play whatever? lol
Looks like I'm gonna be posted there this summer, chea!

pimp.gif

bro, how does this work?

aaaaaaah, I see. What about positions though? You just play whatever? lol
Looks like I'm gonna be posted there this summer, chea!

pimp.gif

Yea man no set positions just do you.
laugh.gif

Definitely come out in the summer, it gets so crackin. Games all day from 12pm til sundown. 

There might not be anyone playing but I'm actually about to walk over there right now before the lights shut off at 10:15. 

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Fast forward to 3:05

*Romantic Mode*

*Lion King - Can You Feel The Love Tonight*

*Leans Back*

url
This.
laugh.gif

Very impressive to say the least.

Originally Posted by PRIME

Originally Posted by trak1sh

Pretty cool but something makes me feel this kid has no friends and is getting no buns for any of this cool stuff to matter.

Dude might have a chick, we don't know. 
So being smart and creative means you get no buns? 
laugh.gif

Hell he could have had some friends help him get everything set up and running

If he did have a girl he wouldn't have enough time and money for this lol

Originally Posted by env

If he was an NTer, he would have a smoking mode. Turns on a fan or some****

come on son, code-name 'romantic mode' and what you think the emergency party button is for...he even got a fog machine 
nerd.gif
1f226c230029ac863848be9a89eb4374811e9ab3.gif
 homie doin it like it's legal, props to him. soft eyes NTers..soft eyes. This "nerd" aint gon make it that simple to where it's obvious enough for him to be kicked out 
30t6p3b.gif
 prolly smokin bowls anyway...
atleast that's what i'd do. 
smokin.gif

grin.gif
A lot of you dudes sound mad salty and are focusing on the wrong points.
If he's got no game, a plain dorm room would land him just as much, if not less females.

THE ROOM itself is dope just out of sheer entertainment. But then again, Im not sure what
a lot of your interpretations of a dope freshman year dorm looks like:
kid cudi, "keep calm and carry on", and MJ posters, im guessing.

dude has too much time on his hands... not hating tho, it was pretty impressive
that Emergency Party mode was pretty piff 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom