Streets_of_Rage_3-1.gif

sonic2-cover.jpg

sonic3.bmp

battle_arena_toshinden_ntsc.jpg

Turtles-In-Time-Comparison.jpg

GOAT

marvel-vs-capcom-2.jpeg

halo-2-box-art.jpg

What you know about that River City Ransom...I used put the beats on everyone until i get to those damn clowns.

Originally Posted by henz0

aeris-death.jpg

sephiroth-kills-aeris.jpg

ffvii_aeris.jpg

tired.gif
pimp.gif
Gotta be FF7 imo. I spent 100+ hours on that game and enjoyed every moment of it. I probably had more fun trying to find and defeat the Ultima, Ruby and Emerald weapon than I have playing some other games in their entirety.

Originally Posted by CadillacFLOW

800px-super_mario_64_box_cover.jpg

This game literally ushered in what we now know as the 3D platformer. The free range camera, the 360 degree directional controls and engaging gameplay and storylines. For those reasons, I have to consider it the best game of all time.

Am I the only one getting a little nostalgic over here looking at all these old-school, and appreciated games... Wanted to add my personal favorite, at the time, considering I called Toys 'R Us everyday till they got it in, and my mom was on call like an ER Doctor to make sure I got it when it first came out
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

166bygm.jpg

608028-darkforces2box_large.jpg

Years of my life spent playing this online. First game to really bring user created Mods to the forefront of gaming.

To me GTA san andreas is not one of the Goats i think you got to go back to the Sega and N64 , and PS1 days . Back then those games changed
the game in the way of looks and how they played.

my top 4 games are.

mortal-kombat-2-psn.jpg

donkeykong_country.jpg

final-fantasy-vii-200804300438567861.jpg

Chrono_Trigger%20box.jpg

and henzo when that girl died it blew my mind away in 1997 i was like
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif