Greatest Video Game of All Time

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

overall NES mario will top all!

greatest fighting

best rpg

You got me on these 
pimp.gif

the rest were alright

For me, it's got to be either Super Mario Bros. 3 or Shenmue.

And I'm surprised no one mentioned Sonic Adventure so far in this thread.
eek.gif
smh.gif

I love Final Fantasy 8, its light years ahead of FF 7 in terms of Gameplay and graphics.
I tried to play FF 7 after I played 8 and it was like going from 1st class to coach.
But all time for me is: Super Mario World, & GTA 3 Vice City & Capcom vs. SNK 2 with the right opposition
I could play those games foreva'

what makes san andreas the best out of the series to you guys? thats the only one out of the major gta titles that i didnt bother finishing.

Games that had me HOOKED...which therefore I would say (IMO) the GOATs...
MarioKart64_1.jpg

goldeneye_n64.jpg

Super_Smash_Brothers.jpg

198141_27967_front.jpg

cover_us_large.jpg

(I remember to this day getting my PS1 controllers taken away because I was SO addicted to this game^^^...would literally play from the time I woke up to when I went to sleep)
pimp.gif

Crash_Nitro_Kart_Coverart.png

(I thought I had this on PS1 but couldn't find a picture of it...so I guess I must of had it on the OG Xbox)
ncaa-football-2006-roster-file-xbox-210x300.jpg

Race for the Heisman had me HOOKED.
pimp.gif

Probably the game I played most out of all the ones I listed...I could not get enough of playing on Live...I played constantly.

Zone of the Enders: The 2nd Runner is probably the best mech game I ever played. Beautiful visuals and story. The length of the game was the only issue.

Mass Effect 2 : This game is so impressive. The story is intriguing, play this game in HD is beautiful thing man. I'm almost done with the game.

I thought ESPN NFL 2K5 was the greatest football game ever. The presentation was amazing.

Back
Top Bottom