Greatest white/black musician?

Joined Jan 8, 2006
White: Bob Dylan
Black: Hendrix/Prince

Maybe not the best in everyone's eyes, just my faves.

Joined Apr 18, 2008
Stevie Wonder

In terms of White people?? Real talk, I ain't really grow up listening to them like that...I like bands with white people, but no single "white"performer/artist. Musician is total package--singer, writer, composer, and I don't know of any white people that fit that category.

Joined Nov 28, 2007
Originally Posted by I Drink Your Milkshake

Stevie Wonder

In terms of White people?? Real talk, I ain't really grow up listening to them like that...I like bands with white people, but no single "white" performer/artist. Musician is total package--singer, writer, composer, and I don't know of any white people that fit that category.
You have got to be kidding me.

Joined Apr 4, 2008
You're not doing music justice by leaving Jimi Hendrix off your list. White people it's debatable. My pick is Jimmy Page. Dave Grohl is one of the bestmodern day musicians imo. He goes from being a really good drummer in Nirvana to lead singer, songwriter and guitarist for the Foo Fighters. Now that istalent.

aka anthony

Banned
Joined May 3, 2009
Originally Posted by D723

Stevie Wonder

In terms of White people?? Real talk, I ain't really grow up listening to them like that...I like bands with white people, but no single "white" performer/artist. Musician is total package--singer, writer, composer, and I don't know of any white people that fit that category.

That's gotta be a joke, or an attempt to get peoples feathers ruffled

Joined Apr 16, 2005
Originally Posted by AKA Anthony

Stevie Wonder

Yeah, I know, I almost feel sorry for him..

Joined Feb 9, 2003
Originally Posted by VanillaGorillaDX

Originally Posted by AKA Anthony

Stevie Wonder

Yeah, I know, I almost feel sorry for him..

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now