Greatest white/black musician?

Originally Posted by AKA Anthony

Originally Posted by D723

Originally Posted by I Drink Your Milkshake

Stevie Wonder

In terms of White people?? Real talk, I ain't really grow up listening to them like that...I like bands with white people, but no single "white" performer/artist. Musician is total package--singer, writer, composer, and I don't know of any white people that fit that category.
You have got to be kidding me.

That's gotta be a joke, or an attempt to get peoples feathers ruffled

ok...I see where ya'll are going with this--so lemme just clear it up. When I said I don't know of any that fit that category....I mean in a sensethat because I really didn't grow up listening to white artists, I don't know what's out there. Not saying like I HAVE been listening, and I thinkwhite people are encapable of fitting the category. I like bands more so than solo white artists (Queen, Zeplin,Pink Floyd, Aerosmith) so I didn't know if I could put that down as an answer to OPs question. Now sure, I can throw out names that I've heard of(Mellancamp, Dylan, Paul Simon, McCartney, Lennon) but I would know for MYSELF...I'd just be saying what think theanswer would me.

Again, I wasn't tryna ruffle feathers
grin.gif

Prince for black

Macca for white, but just like Milkshake I aint really grow up around solo white artists getting down like that. I f's with Leonard Cohen. So reccomendsolo white dudes like that.

Back
Top Bottom