Originally Posted by The Smoothest

White: Frank Sinatra

Black: Bob Marley

What are your opinions on this subject?

pimp.gif

LITERALLY

White: Bob Dylan
Black: Hendrix/Prince

Maybe not the best in everyone's eyes, just my faves.

Stevie Wonder

In terms of White people?? Real talk, I ain't really grow up listening to them like that...I like bands with white people, but no single "white"performer/artist. Musician is total package--singer, writer, composer, and I don't know of any white people that fit that category.

Originally Posted by I Drink Your Milkshake

Stevie Wonder

In terms of White people?? Real talk, I ain't really grow up listening to them like that...I like bands with white people, but no single "white" performer/artist. Musician is total package--singer, writer, composer, and I don't know of any white people that fit that category.
You have got to be kidding me.

You're not doing music justice by leaving Jimi Hendrix off your list. White people it's debatable. My pick is Jimmy Page. Dave Grohl is one of the bestmodern day musicians imo. He goes from being a really good drummer in Nirvana to lead singer, songwriter and guitarist for the Foo Fighters. Now that istalent.

Originally Posted by D723

Stevie Wonder

In terms of White people?? Real talk, I ain't really grow up listening to them like that...I like bands with white people, but no single "white" performer/artist. Musician is total package--singer, writer, composer, and I don't know of any white people that fit that category.

That's gotta be a joke, or an attempt to get peoples feathers ruffled

Originally Posted by AKA Anthony

Stevie Wonder

Yeah, I know, I almost feel sorry for him..

Originally Posted by VanillaGorillaDX

Originally Posted by AKA Anthony

Stevie Wonder

Yeah, I know, I almost feel sorry for him..

Back
Top Bottom