Greatest Wrestler Of All Time vol. Know Your Role

I pretty much stopped watching soon after WWF changed to WWE. But during the "attitude" era Stone cold and Catus Jack were my fav's. Stone coldprimarily, but G.O.A.T would have to be hogan, dudes a house hold name. I saw him wrestle one time when summerslam was at the verizon center in DC . It wascrazy when his song came on and he ran out. Dude was americas hero, no other wrestler has had as much impact on ppl as hulk hogan has.

Stone Cold Steve Austin was the only reason I watched Wrestling

His Role in the WWF was So essential....... Stunning the whole McMahon family !!!!!!

The rock was like the little kid that Over Does everything.. And the only man to do a backflip after being stunned
smh.gif
He was exaggeration at it's finest

Originally Posted by Durden7

Anyone who doesnt say Hulk Hogan is either under the age of 18 or is just a complete moron.

laugh.gif
@ the people saying The Rock and Stone Cold.

roll.gif
roll.gif
You're right. Everyone else is absolutely wrong.

eddiehouse5 wrote:

i am not denying what hogan did, what i was saying is that it doesn't mater who you pick, everyone played a big role. there is no wrong answer. and i don't remember hogan getting booed, from what i recall, the nwo were cool, and everyone liked them, even though they were heels.

The Rock is my favorite wrestler btw....my 2nd is Kurt Angle.� If this thread was "Who is your favorite wrestler" I would say Rock....but the threadis "Greatest Wrestler of All Time."�

as far as impact i have to give it to hulk hogan...he did his thing but as far as the last good era of wrestling i would have to give it to the rock and thenstone cold.....

this is my fav scene involving the rock and stond cold
laugh.gif

"Well "The Rock" smells trash...."
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

All you young'ins thinking Stonecold or The Rock
laugh.gif
. Shawn Michaels
pimp.gif