Green Bay Packers Playoff Bound Vol. In Aaron We Trust

Ellipsis?
nerd.gif

How do you guys have so much in your sig. I try to use one line and it cuts me off. JPZ for example has way more in his sig but his fits fine.

Originally Posted by King Beef

How do you guys have so much in your sig. I try to use one line and it cuts me off. JPZ for example has way more in his sig but his fits fine.
Just keep adjusting the font size until it fits. I had the same problem fixed it through repeated trial and error.

Needed to get it done today and they did...

And we officially OWN the Seahawks now
laugh.gif
I hate that bum Hasselbeck.

Clinched WC spot
pimp.gif

We can definitely beat just about any team right now... I just want us to get to play the Vikings... Win or Lose that is the game I want.

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

JPZ...

'...'
OH
laugh.gif

I just do it to create space between the text and the picture. Like a border or something to separate the two or to show that I'm moving on from one thingto something else.
I don't even know when I started doing that
laugh.gif

Never can beat Marley though... ... ... ... He does that #%$! ALL the time... ... .... .... ... #)$*% ... ...

Dude tries to be slick making all these new SN's and fly under the radar
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Needed to get it done today and they did...

And we officially OWN the Seahawks now
laugh.gif
I hate that bum Hasselbeck.

Clinched WC spot
pimp.gif

We can definitely beat just about any team right now... I just want us to get to play the Vikings... Win or Lose that is the game I want.
Woah fraij you better watch the way you talk about my dude hass
laugh.gif

^ 8 interceptions in his last two games. Dude belongs on the street.
laugh.gif

Can the Packers move up or down in the playoffs bracket?

Are the Packers going to sit their starters next week?

Originally Posted by parada45

Can the Packers move up or down in the playoffs bracket?
The Packers cannot be more than the 5th seed.

This is because the seeds 1-4 are owned by the division winners and the Vikings clinched the NFC North last week, therefore, the Packers can only be as high as#5, and as low as #6.

Even though they could have a better record than the Cardinals, Eagles, etc., they cannot have a seed higher than 5 which means they will be playing a road WCplayoff game.

As for your second question, they might sit their starters because I think they would rather play the Cardinals than the Eagles...or at least I would.

NFL needs to change the playoff seeding situation already. (where the WC participants should be higher seeded over division winners with a worse record)

smh.

Back
Top Bottom