Green Bay Packers @ Tennessee Titans 1pm est 11/2 on FOX Lets get it!!!!

The titans have proved week in and week out that they can pound the ball and play great defense.

I think the pack can spread it out with 4 and 5 wr sets if james jones is back and cause problems for the titans, hopefully we can man up against the run cuzif not....they will keep running and running.

Im looking for a big time performance from the pack this week, hopefully the bye has done excatly what its meant to do and we can get on a roll and play up toour capabilities for the rest of the season.

GO PACK GO....GO PACK GO....GO PACK GO....

Our only chance is to get the ball first, score. Force a turn over, score again. Then make them pass their way back into the game, and let our secondary +d-line work it's magic.

We have no chance if we play conservatively on offense...

these two secondarys are to say the least ballhawkers. Woodson,Harris?, t williams, nick collins, cortland, griffin, hope.should be fun to watch

Go Titans, Da Bears want the Titans undefeated next week so we can hand them their first loss hahaha

Originally Posted by PlatinumFunk

Our only chance is to get the ball first, score. Force a turn over, score again. Then make them pass their way back into the game, and let our secondary + d-line work it's magic.

We have no chance if we play conservatively on offense...
well put
pimp.gif

i think the Pack have a decent chance here

Aaron Rodgers is the real deal IMO and the Titans could be in for a letdown after last week

Time to add an L that loss column. If we attack, attack, attack....we might have a chance. That Titans D is no joke though. Gotta make them play catch up.

Originally Posted by SonOfTony

the pack has no chance
No chance?

slap.jpg

People these says think theyre team will just perform at their top level every single week... (See: Giants vs Dallas, battle of undefeated thread)

Packers should be no less than +3 against the Titans this week.

undefeated teams can almost always bring out their opponents best games....I think the pack is gunna get it done

If it were at GB, I might give the Pack a good chance, but since it is at LP, I can't see it happening. Like someone else said, the letdown from Tenneseeis possible after Monday's big game, but Jeff Fisher teams are so well coached and prepared I don't really see that happening either. Tenn'spunishing running game will beat that Packers defense down.

Kyle VDB is back on defense at end for the Titans. GB has to make the best of every opportunity in the first two quarters since Rodgers will be running forhis life most of the second half.

I know the Titans are a good team i just dont think they have been tested the way we can test them....I know for a fact that when we play our game that wereone of the top teams in the league, if we can control there run theres no reason why we cant win this game.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Alright America saw what the Titans' defense did against the Colts
pimp.gif

but I do know that the Colts' offense is not what we're used to seeing, yet you have to give credit to Kerry Collins for managing that gamewell.
grin.gif

I look for our defense to set the tone once again versus the Pack and hopefully our offense will open up a bit more, now that we have confidence in Collins.Rodgers is still a bit dinged up in the shoulder, but I don't think we wants any part of Kearse/Haynesworth/Bullock. It's going to be a great gamewith the Titans having the advantage in special teams, I see this one going 24-13 Titans
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

[/color]

This is time for the Packers to prove themselves as one of the better teams in the league.

We can definatly do this. I wanted the Titans to win this past week just so we could be the team to break there lil undefeated streak

If the game was in GB I would say the Packers would win but since it's in Tenn I see the Titans winning 21-17 or something like that. The Pack are good thobut the Titans will stay undefeated this week.

aj hawk needs to step up and play a good game because collins favorite target is bo scaife. i dont see the titans recievers doin anything against oursecondary. if bigby is healthy, who starts him or rouse. i say rouse, that dude is only gettin better.

Originally Posted by youngmoney

aj hawk needs to step up and play a good game because collins favorite target is bo scaife. i dont see the titans recievers doin anything against our secondary. if bigby is healthy, who starts him or rouse. i say rouse, that dude is only gettin better.
Dont be surprised to see Poppinga/Chillar over Scaife a lot in this game if Hawk is still nursing that groin...

I hope they finally televise a Packer game here in L.A. All I see is Cowboys and Chargers week in and week out. With that said...

Go Packers!

I was wondering why the game wasn't on right now.

Daylight savings ended!?!?

Back
Top Bottom