Green Mint Air Max 95 ***Check your Footlockers!!!***

btllovesjays

Banned
Sorry if posted, via sneakerfiles:

green-mint-nike-air-max-95-fall-2009-1.jpg

The Air Max 95 has always been a fan favorite from Nike, and it's coming back strong as ever with this new Green Mint colorway. The base of this color scheme is Neutral Grey, which is seen on plenty of other Air Max 95s. Nike decided to throw mint green on the laceloops, air bubbles, the swoosh, and laces. Many other colorways of the Nike Air Max 95 will be releasing soon, as this colorway will be arriving in the Fall of this year.

Via TheShoeGame.
green-mint-nike-air-max-95-fall-2009-2.jpg

green-mint-nike-air-max-95-fall-2009-3.jpg

green-mint-nike-air-max-95-fall-2009-4.jpg

Clean as hell. Instant cop.

been posted a couple of months back.
but these are new pics so don't worry about it.

Idk, if I would cop them though. The green looks too light.
These would of been fire if they were a jade or a grass green.

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

i agree. what makes the 95s so nice and what you see in the OG colorways is the pop of bright color juxtaposed to the muted black and grey...theseare meh

Originally Posted by SoleAddict34

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

i agree. what makes the 95s so nice and what you see in the OG colorways is the pop of bright color juxtaposed to the muted black and grey...these are meh

I had those shoes in your av when I was younger for about a week. The David Robinson's I believe, I took them back when the Jordan VI's came out in theblack/infrared and exchanged em out. I would cop those if they came out again.

I think these are dope, but they look too similar to the black, white, and gray joints that I copped earlier this year.

Originally Posted by BTLlovesJays

Sorry if posted, via sneakerfiles:
The Air Max 95 has always been a fan favorite from Nike, and it's coming back strong as ever with this new Green Mint colorway. The base of this color scheme is Neutral Grey, which is seen on plenty of other Air Max 95s. Nike decided to throw mint green on the laceloops, air bubbles, the swoosh, and laces. Many other colorways of the Nike Air Max 95 will be releasing soon, as this colorway will be arriving in the Fall of this year.

Via TheShoeGame.
Clean as hell. Instant cop.

i like
pimp.gif

but what other colors are supposed to be releasing soon?
nerd.gif

(my bad, i havent been in this forum for a min)

I like this color "template" for the 95 (grey gradient)..but feel like they might start/are using it too much

Back
Top Bottom