Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'General' started by th0mas cr0wn, Mar 5, 2009.
movie is straightcan'tbelieve I slept on it for so long
Fantastic movie. Welcome to the club.
"HEY! HEYYYY!!! I WANT YOU!!!! SUCK YA MOTHA!!!!!!"
havent seen it for like 4 or so years, if i can find the dvd i'd watch it again.
great movie even though i still have a hard time thinking of frodo as a badass
1st elijah wood movie I liked.
bammas be wreckin like crazy in that movie haha, good flick for sure
saw it for the first time last week on tv...
Elijah Wood... The least intimidating soccer hooligan of all time.
I enjoyed this movie...
"get some drinks in, get some drinks in!!"
most underrated movie ever
pretty good movie.. i wanted to slap frodos sister at the end.. %!$ was she thinkin? get in the damn car!!!!!!!!!
just watched it yesterday, i got the DVD for $5 from Best Buy. love it.
"TOMMY, THE GSE DIDN'T KILL YOUR SON! YOU DID, YOU SHOULD OF PROTECTED HIM!"
I was watching this movie while in a hostel since it was the only thing in english yeah it's a good film
it was good... kinda corny and predictable, but i like the subject matter.
Petey Dunham is that dude
"I'm forever blowing bubbles, pretty bubbles in the air. . ."
love this movie!
dudes are GULLY.
- damb, i just seen this for the first time Tuesday.
- movie was good. its a movie i can dig because it was different. my only complaints were:
1. some of the characters roles were predictable. like dudes older brother i knew was the big dog when he flipped out on Elijah Wood in the begining. at thatpoint i knew the little brother was just trying to fill his older brothers shoes from what he started, and was probably a little over his head.
2. and at the end Elijah's character was too smart at the time to call his sister when she was driving by. that was just idiotic, to know your nephew is inthat car and those dudes will do whatever they can to get to him, that part was just dumb.
- other than that movie was nice. ill watch again, dont know if id buy it though.
anyone seen the second one? worth watching?
Check out Flipper.Crack.
love this movie mate!
I always say this movie whenever a NT'er ask what movie they should watch
There's a sequel? Oh brother.