GREENSPOINT H-TOWN!!!! UPDATE

skizzel23

Banned
hey greenspoint mall has full size runs in both the olnl pack and the true blue spizikes FOR RETAIL!!!. at every store too not just footaction.
houstonrockets

just went to deerbrook and same thing as greenspoint, guess these just arnt selling.
houstonrockets

^ i know i just go there to get my fitteds form sports fanatic and it be some toots in there
Hold your tongue and say, "I was born on a pirate ship."
TEAM KING KOOPA

:lol:
laugh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
Greenspoint aint that bad you just gotta keep your eyes open.

not greenspoint but i went to the conroe outlet and they had

Air Max 90 360 "One Time Only Pack" (skylight / vintage purple / black) sz7 for 129.99
Air Jordan 14 XIV Retro (lt graphite / chartreuse / black) sz7.5 for 129.99
mexco world cup forces sz 7.5 for 80 (i cant remember)

iz u a hot girl if not girl cant be touchin my hot spot girl
TEAM KING KOOPA

I'm pretty sure most of you guys talking down look like targets.
"I already did it."

no ones talkin down they just weren't brought in this part of town, i feel the same way when i venture out to sharpstown
me on the other hand i've lived all my 19 years in greenspoint (imperial valley 1700 block) and know to park my whip by the police station and still risk it sittin on bricks when i walk out

on another note do yall think i'll have to get up early to get the cool grey ie XI
TEAM KING KOOPA

damn thats something i didnt wanna hear
TEAM KING KOOPA

Quote:
and know to park my whip by the police station and still risk it sittin on bricks when i walk out

Yep

That's funny because I've never seen those cops do anything

Then again, I haven't seen anything violent at Greenspoint in years

The apartments around Greenspoint is what gets people hurt tho, you gotta be fully aware when you enter one of them
If money didn't change you, YOU'RE NOT MAKING ENOUGH!!!

Yea around the mall you straight but once you enter imperial valley all eyes should be open.

Back
Top Bottom