Grey market discussion thread (Let's keep the discussion mature) Rules on pg 1 please read before yo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha now that i have proved my point and showed u, u give some roundabout statement to still try n tell me in wrong

When ur grey market xi yellow, the soles will look like my concords

When my space jams yellow, they will look like REAL space jams
jaguar_fan.gif

because all XI's all age da same way?
laugh.gif
mean.gif

and this is JUST da space jams we're talkin about...

black and reds dont show age...now what?

T2e6p.Xb4cXXXXXXXX_%21%21776431898.jpg

they also make Oreo VI's

T2LizNXhxXXXXXXXXX_%21%21126960925.jpg

T2xy6MXkxaXXXXXXXX_%21%21126960925.jpg

no blue tint...now what?

what about XIII's..they dont have ANY way to tell da age of em..

bad0b46676cd9a9fd6d7dc41a4c0c367.jpg
064058c4fd9bc36811c7e2919ce94908.jpg
ba86fe46d707ef2807032f62250849df.jpg
ca92352eda3437adb1cf5f237a7aead5.jpg
55202c3d95c4939c772f3984882b6748.jpg
7f1ff729ddbce26d50d93e87c1f2e40e.jpg
b4a59260ce9e8471b01d4b7d2c16f688.jpg
d2b8b7d6ce0b9a77ef3eca38343a757a.jpg
233f1fbe998667d9887b8dc6cdfc01a5.jpg
dd938ad816c3694a5a59247a6d304d2a.jpg

now what?

you're so TIED UP in 1 sneaker what you're failing to see is that they now grey market MULTIPLE jordans from da series, and they're

ALL identical from their retail counterparts...

We aint talking bout other shoes and other soles

But Those oreos dont have blue tinted soles now do they?

The soles that are coming on your grey market xi are the same as the concord and cg xi

Buy em and use your own pics, not pics from someone trying to make their money

Ur right tho,

For the others without clear soles or plastic netting to turn yellow, we wont know

But for space jams, we can

I been following Niketalk for years now, and I always see ninjahood make the same argument..So I have come to a conclusion, in which we all should have came to by now..

This ninja got mad air randys in the crib. Stop defending fakes bro, it really dont look "kool". "Da joints is fake b." 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
IDGAF.

So will ninjahood and everyone just answer me one question. Or at least clarify.

u said before that these new SJ grey markets are using the blue tinted soles from concords and cg ci, hence they look "fresh" correct?

Last edited:
An meth, since ninjahood will only listen and respect you,,,

Tell him since he admitted the patent cut is different from the 2009, an the blue sole (which was clear in 2009) is different

THAT THEY ARE NOT IDENTICAL

They certainly arent... the taobaos have a great shape and look on point like all authenticated XIs since the CGs... while the 2009s look like legalized fakes :x :smh:

The shape is not identical to 2009 pairs because these are being made currently with the same improved molds used on the '10 CGs, '11 Concords and '12 breds.

lol @ some of these newbies and their oh so precious "authenticated" 2009 SJs... Those shoes were made from the same crap molds as the CDP and Silver Anniversary

Heres my new rule of thumb... if they aint 2001 SJs with "JAM" on the tongue..... YOU AINT ROCKING REAL JAMZ !!!! :rofl:

So will ninjahood and everyone just answer me one question. Or at least clarify.

u said before that these new SJ grey markets are using the blue tinted soles from concords and cg ci, hence they look "fresh" correct?

Correct?

Oh and i was at that game the jags dude meme was at. I was doin the same thing. Although taking that time out (which dude was baffled by) did get us an extra monday night football game to beat the ravens on the next year. Espn asked us to take it for commercial revenue since game was over.

Last edited:
If i could just get clarification on the sole issue

U said before its same as concord and cg xi

All grey market SJ ive seen in person and people selling online have had the blue tinted concord/cg soles (except those taobao pics)

If im just finding the anomaly, lemme know.

bingo....

because they're ALL coming from da same place...INCLUDING da space jams...hence da term grey market
Dude if the SJs have flaws trust there will be flaws found on each one if not obvious by eyes. Don't try and change up your argument now that he's proven you wrong.

If i could just get clarification on the sole issue

U said before its same as concord and cg xi

All grey market SJ ive seen in person and people selling online have had the blue tinted concord/cg soles (except those taobao pics)

If im just finding the anomaly, lemme know.

fyi: the first year/s of grey jams being on the market, they had the same clear soles as the retail version. this changed up to a blue tint a bit down the track.

Last edited:
fyi: the first year/s of grey jams being on the market, they had the same clear soles as the retail version. this changed up to a blue tint a bit down the track.

Thank you sir for that. So then, we WILL be able to tell between the new ones and real space jams

The old ones not so much haha. Except that ugly mushed 23 and small cotton tab that holds it

bingo....

because they're ALL coming from da same place...INCLUDING da space jams...hence da term grey market
Dude if the SJs have flaws trust there will be flaws found on each one if not obvious by eyes. Don't try and change up your argument now that he's proven you wrong.
who got proven wrong? not me.. no one here is hiding da fact that they're grey market, what you seem to be STUBBORN about is da fact they're

made identical to da retail pairs, and this goes BEYOND space jams..

like da pair in your avi

T2QXfFXftXXXXXXXXX_%21%211035632208.jpg

Last edited:
Now their just made identical. Befor they were identical

Til we started finding the differences haha
you're splitting hairs b....

grey markets are identical from their retail counterparts, which when you boil down my ENTIRE argument you CANT call em fake.

Made identical??? So fake right? Since they are no longer identical or the same shoe. Stop going back and fourth and admit your argument was flawed. You still maybe right but your point was disproving and actually took out one of the few things that could help you. I say you get those sources on the phone and tell them they lied to you

N so ninjahood.... My translucent red xi soles are gonna yellow and look just like my concords?

Clear soles yellow and look differnt from tinted ones.

None of your grey market xi have clear soles
Interesting point.... If they drop "grey markets" pairs for the bred 11's next year its going to be IMPOSSIBLE to tell if a grey market/ authentic simply for the fact that the base all of your arguments of is based on how yellowed a sole is. How you going to tell with the bred sole? When i had my 2001's the sole looked just like my cdp's.

You guys are basing everything off of the fact if the sole is yellow. If there is another way to differentiate the two let me know, we already established on the earlier pages that NO TWO PAIRS HAVE THE SAME PATENT LEATHER CUT... when you guys figure out another way of authenticating the shoe let me know. I understand the fact that they arent made during nike hour's, and all of your arguments but in reality in a year or two when theose soles have the yellow around the pod's youre not going to be able to tell the difference.

Most grey markets are nearly identical. Til u buy em and prove us all wrong

U said they were identical

Those space jams have two differences, now 3, ( pl cut, sole color, mushed 23 and smaller coton tab) which u acknowledged

U blabbed bout og xi as an excuse for patent cut, a million things beating around the bush about the soles the same as concord and cg xi, and now no excuse for mashed up 23 and cotton tab where such is placed

While most might be NEARLY identical to retail ( you dont have any other grey market jordans to compare, nor pics)

The space jams are not

i skimmed through the last few pages but you guys need to stop with the cut of the patent leather, its pretty much different on every shoe made..

how long you dudes been collecting? seriously.

take 50 pairs of XI breds from December and you will get a bunch of different cuts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom