Grey market discussion thread (Let's keep the discussion mature) Rules on pg 1 please read before yo

Status
Not open for further replies.
just as I thought ninjahood is ignoring my video because it totally explains away his entire argument about materials.
mean.gif
. i'm sure his excuse is "i'm not watching a 40 minute video b"
laugh.gif
 oh and of course "you don't own any space jams and I do run along squirt and come back when you have a pair"
roll.gif
... this dude is pathetic!

Last edited:
Them 17s is fake I don't care how them pics look like I want to see them in person ninja hood usually dodges questions he can't respond to especially if I tell him to try to co assign them in flight club

if they have a blue tint sole and werent dyed by the owner then they are not factory 09 releases and wouldnt classify as real since jordan never distributed them that way A or B grade or hell Z grade, so since we can all tell they were slapped together ILLEGALLY what makes them real? So a plant manager at Ford makes extra Mustangs off the clock but puts it on a Ford GT frame for the performance aspect of it and sells them out the door for profit in his pocket is it a real Ford? Mustang? GT? neither? im guessing its not a car that could be registered since the VIN never existed but then again thats a proveable offense where as the shoes are a little more grey but still the same point, not licensed is not real whether it comes from the same factory with stolen parts and lobor or not. suddenly grey becomes black. i dont see why this point is hard to get into some peoples heads but those are the people who lie to themselves so much that they begin to believe their own lies, smh its sad.
Terrible example because you basically described a kit car. That would be like if these taobaos were making up their own hybrid shoe designs.

But for the sake of discussion... lets just say dude was pumping out Mustangs off the clock

The Mustang is still a "real" Mustang made by Ford employees in a Ford plant. The Mustang is not is not "authenticated" because it does not have certifiable proof of origin ( a VIN) therefor cannot be registered.

The car is still real... real leather... real 5.0 motor... real rear diff... real nuts and bolts.. built by real employees. Every aspect of the product in question is built to the same standard as the authenticated product sold through legitimate retailers. The only difference is the paperwork.

oddly enough... there are a TON of VINess GM products on the market that would be considered "grey market" by sneaker standards.... but thats a topic for general
Da car term for that is a "clone" car.
Nah, Im talking about something totally different. The term "clone" is used to describe legitimately registered cars that have been modified by civilians with badge/appearance(sometimes drivetrain) changes to make it appear like a different trim level, option pack or variation of a car built on the same platform.

The GM cars Im talking about are cars built for special events, test models and Exec Exclusives. These cars came with no VIN plates straight from the factory. They turn up at barret Jackson pretty frequently and usually sell dirt cheap since legally you cant register or drive them.

and mustang/gt40 combo is a rear engine/front engine swap... so Im not going to even attempt to
you can register those cas, da problem is barrett jackson auctions usually want OG vin #'s so if you cop a VIN da state you reside

might insist on giving you a brand new VIN number that doesn't match da car, which kills da value in that scenario.

Them 17s is fake I don't care how them pics look like I want to see them in person ninja hood usually dodges questions he can't respond to especially if I tell him to try to co assign them in flight club
what i look like president obama?
grin.gif
laugh.gif

and i already told you flight club is a cosignment, they taking that passed da muster of what they already have in inventory

those XVII's would have zero problems, XIII's, XII's, IV, V's, etc. remember folks, they're grey market because they're UNAUTHORIZED, not

because da sneakers aren't actually being pumped by da same factories already in charged of making da retail pairs...da problem is

and as that video goes if you guys PAID ATTENTION (for da millionth time) to what he said and i quote starting at da 9:30 min mark "everything

is da same on em, laces patent leather, material, etc" im tired of addressing da same **** over and over and over again
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i dont subscribe to anything else he said because my 2 retail pairs space jams which i bought from da same store da same day aren't identical

twins either, he's describing da nature of something mass produced.

grin.gif
laugh.gif

and i already told you flight club is a cosignment, they taking that passed da muster of what they already have in inventory

those XVII's would have zero problems, XIII's, XII's, IV, V's, etc. remember folks, they're grey market because they're UNAUTHORIZED, not

because da sneakers aren't actually being pumped by da same factories already in charged of making da retail pairs...da problem is

and as that video goes if you guys PAID ATTENTION (for da millionth time) to what he said and i quote starting at da 9:30 min mark "everything

is da same on em, laces patent leather, material, etc" im tired of addressing da same **** over and over and over again
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i dont subscribe to anything else he said because my 2 retail pairs space jams which i bought from da same store da same day aren't identical

NO HE ISNT YOU ARE THE ONE WHO DIDNT LISTEN.... LOOK AT EVERY DETAIL..
mean.gif
mean.gif
 RETAIL PAIR TO RETAIL PAIR DO NOT VARY THAT MUCH AND IN THOSE TYPE OF WAYS JESUS CHRIST.. YOU TRY BENDING EVERYTHING SOMEONE SAYS INTO YOUR FAVOR. i'm done with this clown I wish there was a way to ACTUALLY block someone on here. look at what you just said ... everything is not the same on them. They LOOK identical side to side most of the materials are the same (listen to the beginning of the video he says most and he also shows the air unit which is clearly different..). ninjahood struck fools gold and he has never looked back
mean.gif
 you also said that FAKE PAIRS THAT USE REAL CARBON FIBER ARE NON EXISTENT............ still waiting for an explanation.

Last edited:
grin.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

. LOOK AT EVERY DETAIL..
mean.gif
mean.gif
 RETAIL PAIR TO RETAIL PAIR DO NOT VARY THAT MUCH
tumblr_lnuhhwBXBD1qg945w.jpg

but judging from those putrid VIII's you decided to name your SN after it wouldn't surprise me
laugh.gif

lettuce b cereal ...we're talkin about "JB quality" here.

da highlighted parts is obviously your opinion and not everyone agrees with it.

da thing which is correct is that they're unauthorized, but da term Grey market and fake ARE NOT interchangeable.
And it's your opinion that these are grey market. That's the whole issue here your simple *** has no proof they are reeal aside from pictures. You don't have the retail version or the Tao version on hand do you?!! No so then stop saying what they are off of pictures. That look a like argument doesn't establish truth of what your saying. Then you say you have a source that deal direct with the factory yet you spend almost 300 on those Replica 88s from the mental kicks who was known for selling them bologna concords. juSt prove what your saying is true instead of trying to argue everybody to death. They dissected those fake cool greys now what? Still the same shoes. Grey market was a theory started before you that was never proven and your going to carry on and still show no proof? Your borderline crazy bro.....that's the only reason why a person would be so illogical.

da thing which is correct is that they're unauthorized, but da term Grey market and fake ARE NOT interchangeable.

No they are interchangeable and that is where you go wrong.

Like you just said they are unauthorized. If they are unauthorized they are illegal, if they are illegal they are fake.

No they are interchangeable and that is where you go wrong.

Like you just said they are unauthorized. If they are unauthorized they are illegal, if they are illegal they are fake.

Scalping tickets is illegal, dont mean da actual tickets are fake...educate urself.

tumblr_lnuhhwBXBD1qg945w.jpg

but judging from those putrid VIII's you decided to name your SN after it wouldn't surprise me
laugh.gif

lettuce b cereal ...we're talkin about "JB quality" here.
are you kidding me? do you even know how to read? what I said was retail pair to retail pair do not vary that much MEANING as much as what's described in the video..... but obviously you read it how you wanted to and your eyes lit up as you scrambled for that pic to try and clown me.
mean.gif
 what I was clearly referring to is mass production (as you said) does not vary in the ways such as: inner padding glued in, lace loop stitching differences, phylon density, gluey carbon fiber with different shaped squares (obviously made a tad differently..), PHONY milky toe cap, air unit obviously, box embossment differences and slight color variation, slight color variation on the paper. was that enough explanation to get you to see what I was implying? and you call others dense
mean.gif
. you just proved ONCE AGAIN exactly what I said in the previous post about you bending everything anyone says into your favor
roll.gif
quite comical at this point.

Last edited:
You can live in lala land and believe these are straight up fakes being cooked up by some random dude in his grandmas basement, but anyone with a lick of knowledge about china/hongkong copyright laws and production facility's and how they operate can tell you these are being made in kind of thing happens all the time not just with shoes.
I don't think it's that simple smart guy. Of course is not a closet fabricator doing this. It's an operation that exist outside of that billion dollar corporation. ThatS so stupid to think that a board of trustsees that have salaries and good life's want to participate in making a little extra chump change for what.....a new Honda accord...cuz they DM sure ain't buying new houses off these so what's the motivation. It's financially not even a good idea. Now could it be workers? Maybe but where is your proof?? Can't say quality. Replicas have different levels of quality. And sad part is JB quality so bad it's like the bootleggers don't even have to try and that's the sad part

You can live in lala land and believe these are straight up fakes being cooked up by some random dude in his grandmas basement, but anyone with a lick of knowledge about china/hongkong copyright laws and production facility's and how they operate can tell you these are being made in kind of thing happens all the time not just with shoes.
I don't think it's that simple smart guy. Of course is not a closet fabricator doing this. It's an operation that exist outside of that billion dollar corporation. ThatS so stupid to think that a board of trustsees that have salaries and good life's want to participate in making a little extra chump change for what.....a new Honda accord...cuz they DM sure ain't buying new houses off these so what's the motivation. It's financially not even a good idea. Now could it be workers? Maybe but where is your proof?? Can't say quality. Replicas have different levels of quality. And sad part is JB quality so bad it's like the bootleggers don't even have to try and that's the sad part

I never said it was simple and its not ceos and the board of trustees smart guy :rofl:... its contractors and people on the Chinese side of things who have direct access to the factory's and workers

Last edited:
alot of ya tend to forget that nike/JB doesn't make its own goods, they outsource everything to companies like..

5871101400120060801123224top.jpg

that not only makes nikes and jordans, but adidas, pumas, etc.

to think they have any kind of protections in regards to what happens to their stuff in communist china is being OH so naive...
laugh.gif

these aint pirates reverse engineering some flea market bootlegs, this is factories who already are authorized in making nikes/jb

products doing extra curricular activities.

lets face it folks, your kicks are made in China, as long as their such a thing as outsourcing to independent contractors who don't

have all your best interest in mind these grey market kicks will continue to proliferate, da difference between grey market and retail

is literally what door da sneakers out out of da factory, da front or da back.

reminder: not ALL shoes on taobao are grey market or fake. they have lots of fake and lots of real kicks. just some are actually grey market shoes.

there is a thriving sneaker culture in china too.

alot of ya tend to forget that nike/JB doesn't make its own goods, they outsource everything to companies like..

5871101400120060801123224top.jpg

that not only makes nikes and jordans, but adidas, pumas, etc.

to think they have any kind of protections in regards to what happens to their stuff in communist china is being OH so naive... :lol:

these aint pirates reverse engineering some flea market bootlegs, this is factories who already are authorized in making nikes/jb

products doing extra curricular activities.

lets face it folks, your kicks are made in China, as long as their such a thing as outsourcing to independent contractors who don't

have all your best interest in mind these grey market kicks will continue to proliferate, da difference between grey market and retail

is literally what door da sneakers out out of da factory, da front or da back.

Everything you say we understand that but it's you who insists its happening and swear by it but yet you have no hard evidence. Just speculating isn't proof. We all know who makes the retail shoes that not new. You can't proof they are making illicit pairs. You just think you do but pass info around here like watch towers from a Jehovah Witness. Where's ya proof? Again you avoid it. Telling another rant you and your girl dankenstein blabbing about what's already been said

Scalping tickets is illegal, dont mean da actual tickets are fake...educate urself.

Stop thinking your "educating" yourself and others because you can copy and paste from a website.

If those same tickets were made and not AUTHORIZED to be made then they are fake and since they are tickets they wouldn't gain you entry to whatever stadium/arena. So scalping tickets doesn't apply here since the product was never authentic to begin with since scalping tickets does mean the re-selling of REAL/AUTHORIZED tickets that were purchased from licensed retailers.

We aren't talking the reselling of real items (scalping tickets). We are talking about UNAUTHORIZED pairs of sneakers being sold. If the product created was not authorized to be created then it is counterfeit regardless if the same people and materials were used during an authorized creation process. Whether it was an hour apart or years apart as the 17's posted have shown it is still counterfeit.

Last edited:
Scalped tickets werent made by a aeparate company

If thats ur case, scalped tixkets would be doubles of real tickets haha

If the product created was not authorized to be created then it is counterfeit regardless if the same people and materials were used during an authorized creation process. Whether it was an hour apart or years apart as the 17's posted have shown it is still counterfeit.

This is da meat of da argument & this is where we're

NOT gonna agree on, if da same people made em

Before with permission, then turn around and made

Da EXACT thing without permission, it maybe unauthorized but that dont mean da very same

Product was authentic...take that how u want it.

You also tend to forgot we're assuming thier copyright laws are da same as ours, its China we talking bout, they operate ENTIRELY different

Then da united states.

Last edited:
Still have yet to show the proof on the shoes being made in the same factory. You say you have it. Then why keep going in circles when you can easily end it? You're an attention *****. It's sad

Da problem is ya think a separate factory is making

These grey market so ya can sleep better at night..

:lol: its quiet comical.

Sleep fine

Prove its the same factory.

And i shut down ur atupid analogy so u switch to aomething else.

Everytime someone shuts u down, u come back with
"Da problem is"

How many problems are there

Still have yet to show the proof on the shoes being made in the same factory. You say you have it. Then why keep going in circles when you can easily end it? You're an attention *****. It's sad

Gee lets ignore da fact that they're pumping out

XVII's w/ all da bells & whistles from a decade plus

Effortlessly... :lol:

Da products shown is telling me that da burden

Of proof is now on you to show me they aren't.

Haha no sir. Wrong on the burden of proof thing

Guarantee if we can see the mushed up 23 on the xi and small cotton where the 23 goes,

Which wa clearly offf

We could find differences in all of em

And burden of proof is on you.

Ur the one saying they ARE from same factory

Last edited:

Haha no sir. Wrong on the burden of proof thing

Guarantee if we can see the mushed up 23 on the xi and small cotton where the 23 goes,

Which wa clearly offf

We could find differences in all of em

And burden of proof is on you.

Ur the one saying they ARE from same factory

Because they are, tell me champ since you're nitpicking where's your "expert analysis" on da XVII's?

:lol:

Because they are, tell me champ since you're nitpicking where's your "expert analysis" on da XVII's?

:lol:

Idk "champ" how bout u buy me a pair of ur grey xvii so i can put em up to my original xvii white n blue?

The 23 on all ur grey market pairs of xi is smushed amd the cotton where thats placed aint right either. Put em neck n neck n bet tere are some differences.

Do they have the foam filled laces? Oh u mean u cant tell that from a pic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom