Grey market discussion thread (Let's keep the discussion mature) Rules on pg 1 please read before yo

Status
Not open for further replies.
^the tag has a 2012 date

I see where it reads 10-13-01 but where are they dated 2012 ?

011012 numbers, da last being 12 which indicate they were made in 2012
Not true. Here is a tag from a pair of white/red XVIIs that by your logic would indicate these shoes were made in 2006... which they obviously weren't.

blk/silver... not from 2003
nah u right, i forgot da YEAR comes first, THEN da month, THEN day..its too early for me right now...
laugh.gif

so yeah, they're those XVII's are grey market because they're born date says they were made more then a decade

ago, but they're flooded on taobao...

Last edited:
Dank spotted the actual date, it's usually under the bar code. It indicates the initial production run of the shoe. Those XVII's look nice though. A 12 year "overstock" that looks that good? I guess if you stored them properly.

Reading all this gave me a headache :smh:

Last edited:
No joke there not imaginary buddy. Thanks for that answer someone with a little respect not the normal jerk off remarks are they legit or not legit that a little better for the soft skulls?.

I purchased some of these kicks, 100% legit in my opinion.

Edit: Check the pics below

Last edited:
I decided to give the grey market a shot, Here is my experience....

I paid retail for these shoes, they came in absolute perfect condition without any noticable flaws.

Maybe you guys notice something I dont....

View media item 425455

View media item 425456

View media item 425448

View media item 425449

View media item 425450

View media item 425451

View media item 425452

Why do u consider these grey market? Did u get em

From questionable source? Thats da thing about

Grey markets unless u disclosure their origins no one

Would know...

i see nothing wrong at all with those BC III's but then again im no expert

and im 99% sure no one else can nitpick that pair :lol:

Wait.. so what happens when time passes and the soles start to yellow... how would you be able to differentiate between the icy blue and the clear sole..

On those Black Cement 3's above...

The font on the box tag price ("$160.00") looks different from all of the pairs/boxes I've seen.

Then, it could just be your pictures/the lighting, but the upper doesn't seem to have as much "texture" as most of the pairs I have seen.

Obviously, these are pretty nit-picky details that I listed, but that's what I see.

No joke there not imaginary buddy. Thanks for that answer someone with a little respect not the normal jerk off remarks are they legit or not legit that a little better for the soft skulls?.
They're very much legit despite what many on here refuse to believe.

They're very much legit despite what many on here refuse to believe.

If by legit you mean made well,

Remember these products are illegal and we do not, under any circumstances, tolerate the promotion or facilitation of criminal activities on Niketalk.

ah.... well I saw on a forum early January on like sneakernews.com, I believe, and it said that there were rumors that the Space Jam with the blue sole would be coming out. So... not sure... any thoughts on that?

Man stop saying what's grey market and what's not. You have no evidence supporting your claims. Ninja debunk it otherwise its myth. And y the upper powers that be let u talk on a subject you have no idea about baffles me. Dude is making things up as he goes. We picked apart the SJs and concords and Your goofy 88a.We shouldn't have to pick apart every replica to prove its not the same shoe. Where's your evidence? His answer will be they look the same and my china man source says so. Stop lying we ain't buying those wolf tickets

Man stop saying what's grey market and what's not. You have no evidence supporting your claims. Ninja debunk it otherwise its myth. And y the upper powers that be let u talk on a subject you have no idea about baffles me. Dude is making things up as he goes. We picked apart the SJs and concords and Your goofy 88a.We shouldn't have to pick apart every replica to prove its not the same shoe. Where's your evidence? His answer will be they look the same and my china man source says so. Stop lying we ain't buying those wolf tickets

U dense :lol: :smh:

Pics speak for themselves.

As shown by those black & cement III's & those

Jordan XVII's, unless someone discloses where

They get their kicks you aint gonna know...same

Goes with those space jams once they start yellow.

I already told you what da deal is, at this point

U on your own b.

exactly what I've been trying to say... again, ninjahood is ok with CLOSE to the real thing. in everything he buys. If it seems like a deal to him he's just as happy with it as he would be with authentic. jokes on him though since it is NOT a good deal at all he's paying a dumb price for a shoe he knows was recently made and isn't scarce whatsoever. Guess we know which fool just learned da hard way b..........
roll.gif

View media item 425746
The soles are the same on your taobao and my concords.

RealSpace jams are not tinted so blue

They will not yellow the same

Proof
No more needs to be said with the dumb "oh once dey yellow dey da same"
They are not and will not. The sole on left will never look like the one on the right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom