Grey market discussion thread (Let's keep the discussion mature) Rules on pg 1 please read before yo

Status
Not open for further replies.
not too sure about that because the pairs sellers use in photos (if they truly are a GM pair and not a RD pair they are using) are very close/accurate to my own RD pair when looking at comparisons.

someone else could have some better insight on this though.

I've been comparing RD royals to pics and it always looks as if the GM pairs have the wings logo either slightly shifted or too small, at least with the royals.

the pairs with the small logo are NOT GM... they are fakes

i think theres very few GM Royals out there right now. most are fakes.

like i said, i assume the factory screwed most of these sellers by sending them fakes.

crazy, if they are really trying to mix GM and fake pairs

yea its messed up, not sure if its the sellers or factories doing this. im mad about my pair but whats done is done. took a gamble to settle this for you guys and it didnt pay off :lol:

should have just let everyone else order it

Did anyone grab a pair of royals off sneakerape? I grabbed 88 and they were just like my rd ones.
please read back a few pages and you'll have an answer. sorry to be a prick, but it seriously is within 2-3 pages.

too many people on this site and especially in this thread want the information spoon fed to them when its right in front of them :smh:

Them 88s look pretty identical, only thing i see compared to a retail pair the red outline above the tongue defined, there are more perforations on tongue ,nothing wrong with the print..

Last edited:
I saw the one dude that got off there I was asking anyone else get royals off there if that's getting spoonfed on a simple question I'm sorry just wondered if others grabbed them off sneakerape cause one pair doesn't mean everyone else looks like there's. Has anyone grabbed a 12 or 13 of the royals off sneakerape I guess is what I meant and shoulda said.

someone clearly posted a pair they got from the site...

all it takes is some reading a few pages back..

im assuming you guys are referring to the XI Bred?

shape is just off and quality.

patent and shape does not look good. you can see if you compare to a good pair

It's because that agent gets his pairs from the cheapest source possible. I spoke to him before and he said Rstor and etc. are selling high quality fakes and he gets his pairs directly from the factory.

im assuming you guys are referring to the XI Bred?

shape is just off and quality.

patent and shape does not look good. you can see if you compare to a good pair

It's because that agent gets his pairs from the cheapest source possible. I spoke to him before and he said Rstor and etc. are selling high quality fakes and he gets his pairs directly from the factory.

:lol:

yea, dont believe a thing what the agent says.

you can see everyone who ordered from those stores and see the pics they posted of concords, breds, etc and they all look better than what was posted.

Just saw an auction for a pretty obvious gm pair of royals (and i mean cmon they look so crap. Why u all messin with em) and the guy had a pic of im sure a legit box with msrp attached. I dont think i ever saw a gm box with one. Of course the description says authentic but im sure people wih legit pairs are puttin gm's in thier box and resellin leaving legit pair in gm box to keep. Thats some sad **** right there. User : kickrazy

These are the GM's on instagram and nobody know the difference except for people in this thread. 

230695ea8d6711e2979d22000aaa0925_7.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom