Grey market discussion thread (Let's keep the discussion mature) Rules on pg 1 please read before yo

Status
Not open for further replies.
RStor told me Concord and Jams would be $330 shipped. Thinking about pulling the trigger. Amiina had me salivating a few pages back.

I'm searching for a better seller for Royals. I have a ton of sellers I know of that have them, but I don't know who to trust right now because the "legit" GM Royals seem to have dried up.

Don't want to end up with a lemon.

concords sell for near that now tho. why not just get a legit pair?

RStor told me Concord and Jams would be $330 shipped. Thinking about pulling the trigger. Amiina had me salivating a few pages back.

I'm searching for a better seller for Royals. I have a ton of sellers I know of that have them, but I don't know who to trust right now because the "legit" GM Royals seem to have dried up.

Because thats both of them together shipped for that price :lol:

And trust me, If I could find Space Jams for a decent price for an "authorized" or retail pair, I would say screw this whole taobao thing.

Amiina's pics made it too damn hard to resist. I emailed them ASAP after I saw those pics last night. :smh:

Last edited:

think its $330 for BOTH :lol:

i was looking at royals, seems like the fakes are like the older retro.

didnt the older retro from 2001 have the smaller wings and more in the back like these fakes? looks the exact same

Good eye.

011694_1_p.jpg

010003_1_p.jpg

Definitely a difference

Sounds about right, my Space Jams were $180 shipped before WU fee.

I think the 2001 Just has a regular black insole with Nike Air on it.

I haven't held a 2001 pair in hand in a couple years. My boy still has a pair, I might be able to ask him.

Quick question Zyzz, Does your Pair have a TM next to the Nike Air on the tongue tag?

Thank you for your opinion. People have been saying that as well.

Agree. No one should pay ridiculous eBay prices. You can buy them from...
Yh man, I don't rock fakes, but it's got to the point where you can't even cop a pair of kicks cos of resellers and hype. It's really put me off, but if I can get a GM pair which are pretty much identical to retail pairs, for retail cost or less I'm more than happy. I don't wanna support it, but JB with the super limited stock and price rises, I may just have too...

But seriously do you know where I can buy these? I've got no idea on the purchase of GM pairs.

Last edited:
Actually, the size of the wings on my "GM" Royals were okay, it's just that the shoe was made out of a different material that was shinier and softer than the release day pairs.
interesting that the material was SOFTER than the RD leather. do you mind saying which vendor you got yours from?

I think the 2001 Just has a regular black insole with Nike Air on it.

I haven't held a 2001 pair in hand in a couple years. My boy still has a pair, I might be able to ask him.

Quick question Zyzz, Does your Pair have a TM next to the Nike Air on the tongue tag?

no it doesnt

the reason i ask is because the insole on the royals is different than the insoles on the recently released NA 1's

getting my rstor pair tomorrow (i'm pretty sure).

will high quality post comparison pics by tuesday with the finishline rd pair i have on hand.
could you tell us how the quality on your leather is? soft like RD vs. stiff pleather chicagos, shadows, black toes etc.

I curious for opinions on thr different models fit. Are xi's tight like usual and so forth?

Because thats both of them together shipped for that price :lol:

And trust me, If I could find Space Jams for a decent price for an "authorized" or retail pair, I would say screw this whole taobao thing.

Amiina's pics made it too damn hard to resist. I emailed them ASAP after I saw those pics last night. :smh:

:wow:

whoops :lol:

oh ok, i got confused because the black toe and shadows have it sideways so i thought it was weird.

Yeah that is weird.

But this is JB we're talking about. Their a bunch of weirdos anyway. Never keeping consistent.

oh ok, i got confused because the black toe and shadows have it sideways so i thought it was weird.
Yeah that is weird.

But this is JB we're talking about. Their a bunch of weirdos anyway. Never keeping consistent.
consistency and quality are not their forte.

zyzz, the leather on your royals were stiff and not soft, correct? i tried looking back at your posts, but couldn't seem to find it (or if you even mentioned it. i swear you did).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom