Grey market discussion thread (Let's keep the discussion mature) Rules on pg 1 please read before yo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Received around 20 of them also.

Funny thing is they type a long messsage at first to keep you hooked then in the end they ask:

"By the way, which site and agent did you use?"

Anyone else getting tons of PMs daily from people wanting to know where to order GM, who don't want to read the thread???
nerd.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
haha i answered a few pms after that i stopped...

Those Sneaker Ape Royals look good, they don't have the baby wings.

I wish we had some HDR photos of them.

Last edited:
first recent pickup without the small wings logo other than that sneakerape pair alburrto posted. which vendor was this? obviously not kin/rtor.

Last edited:
Seriously.

But you know those same guys are gonna say "fake is fake!"

honestly the more i look into this whole market the more confused i get i can see why its a grey area

i realized i had my own experience with grey market shoes years ago back when the SB game was still poppin
i found a seller who somehow had a full size run of the lobsters at a reasonable price just barely over retail and when i got the pair some of the packaging was off and the seller gave me most of my money back and let me keep the shoes when i inspected the shoes they looked spot on with the pairs you would find at a skate shop shape was good color was right there was some differences though or more like flaws i should say the shoes had some areas were the stitching was loose and some splotches on the shoe distorting the color
now i thought these shoes were real and just happened to be B-grades because of these flaws
i took my shoes to flight club and they were really on the fence too and refused to take it because they couldnt tell if it was a b-grade or a fake
and i remember reading up about some GM tiffs that were spot on except for having a wrong production tag

So now if im buying these GM shoes and they are spot on with the real pairs and the only differences are just some minor cosmetic flaws that would make them a B-grade if anything

are they really fake? :nerd:

I am now Pro GM as long as they resemble the actual product 95% at least i dont mind any minor flaws as i plan to wear my shoes

Last edited:
first recent pickup without the small wings logo other than that sneakerape pare alburrto posted. which vendor was this? obviously not kin/rtor.
Posted them a week ago. 

Got them from Rstor and they were made of a different material. 

Last edited:
Posted them a week ago. 

oh, really? must have missed that post. hmm, how long ago was this purchase? looks like we're getting all sorts of results now from same sellers.

to me, the big give away that i notice now is the stitching (big thanks to those who took the time to upload their photos for comparisons). these GM's and reps have longer and thicker stitches. RD pairs stiching seems to be a lot closer, thinner, and refined.

Last edited:
They were made of another material. Very noticeable when you have both "GM" and authorized pair on hand.

Posted them a week ago. 

word but still, would much rather have gotten those than the :x pair i got from them.

I think they look horrible other than the big Wings Logo. You can tell right away with the cut, color and thread color that they aren't the same at all. They are clearly fakes also.

yeah that means they're not really GM... one factory figures something out.. other one doesnt, but figures out something else

real GMs are in smaller numbers, than portrayed

What makes you come to that conclusion though? We've literally seen perfect pairs of every single GM of air Jordan's except for the db4s and the royals. We know Qc is a problem and its a hit or miss but you can easily find reviews of amazing quality. So what makes you say "there aren't as many as portrayed"

Is this the pair of 88s that others have ordered that were really good GMs? Thoughts and pics?

http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a1z10.1.w4004-2033097838.1.DTzXuN&id=12822324492

If so I'm going to place an order, sorry for asking I know it must be annoying with people asking all the time, but I have read through pages of this thread, but there's so much to read gets confusing!

Your absolutely right, it's annoying. So you make light of that and decide it's okay to ask because you did so?

When people post pictures of their purchases the majority of the time they say where the got them. I mean it's pretty self explainitory if you read the thread or just searched for "retro 88" in the search bar. This thread is starting to get really annoying with this ****. This isn't customer service for Rstore/Kinstor.

If you read or searched you wouldn't need to ask. A pair of 88's was posted 2 pages back, PM the poster and ask him.

Common sense alone should tell you where the shoes are from.

Last edited:
Your absolutely right, it's annoying. So you make light of that and decide it's okay to ask because you did so?

When people post pictures of their purchases the majority of the time they say where the got them. I mean it's pretty self explainitory if you read the thread or just searched for "retro 88" in the search bar. This thread is starting to get really annoying with this ****. This isn't customer service for Rstore/Kinstor.

If you read or searched you wouldn't need to ask. A pair of 88's was posted 2 pages back, PM the poster and ask him.

Common sense alone should tell you where the shoes are from.
Well in fact I have read MANY pages of this thread, there's so much content with people saying this that and the other, so it's difficult to make judgement calls, then when you ask you get blasted. So what can you do? Someone just posted earlier how they were getting so many PMs regarding this and they don't want that, so I don't wanna PM anybody.

Maybe if the first post was modified to include info for novices, like myself, it would be helpful. Such as where to buy from, and other details.

I think they look horrible other than the big Wings Logo. You can tell right away with the cut, color and thread color that they aren't the same at all. They are clearly fakes also.

word, but if i had a choice between the two, i'd take those fakes over the ones i have now :lol:

Last edited:
I think i will just buy a pair of retail royal 1s from ebay.
But now the problem is that i can barely find some

there is this thing at the top of the thread called the "search bar" the name of the shoe in question is "retro 88 White Cement 3"

If you input that names into the "search bar" and hit the "enter key" I'm positive you can find an answer.

Laziness isn't an excuse for ignorance.

-That's getting blasted.

The first time I told you to search the thread or PM someone.

Last edited:

eBay isn't even safe anymore. GM shoes are all over.

I don't mind answering questions for as long as they haven't been answered multiple times in this thread.

Exactly why I posted previously. It's been mentioned and debated numerous times where all these shoes come from.

He literally posts a LINK of the shoe asking if it's the same shoe... are you kidding me?

Last edited:
You'll find legit royals on ebay all day long, you just have to be realistic about how much they are going to cost you and make your sure you purchase from a seller with tagged pics.

I sold 3 pairs of authentic royals on ebay, everybody isn't out to scam and i'd trust a pair off ebay before copping on instagram where there isn't any recourse.

The real question is which poor fools are going to get sold all the fake/gm pairs of royals all the dudes in here just bought.

Last edited:
Exactly why I posted previously. It's been mentioned and debated numerous times where all these shoes come from.

He literally posts a LINK of the shoe asking if it's the same shoe... are you kidding me?
I didn't even know you could search the thread... I'm new to it, so thanks for letting me know.

And again, I did read through, but you miss a lot of s*** cos there's so much info, I'm not the first, or certainly not the last to ask the same questions. But it's always gonna be that way. I always try do some research first, I didn't see the mention that it was the same shoe.

Again I apologise, not gonna debate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom