Gridiron Gang vs Varsity Blues vs Friday Night Lights vs Remember the Titans

Watching Gridiron Gang and wondered who would win in a Final Four (No BCS *******t) of these 4 high school football teams?
My bracket would look like:

Permian Panthers 

vs

West Canaan High 

and 

T.C Williams High

vs

Kilpatrick Detention Center Mustangs

I got Permian Panthers in a rout over TC Williams.

Permian Panthers vs TC Williams in the finals without a doubt.

i got the panthers winning in the finals, as long as they got

I got the Titans coming through in the clutch with a big play from Sunshine
rtt.jpg

Spoiler [+]
tumblr_lofu7738nH1qgjk0zo1_400.jpg
=
106445461_tom-brady.jpg

I actually got a healthy (Lance Harbor starting over Mox) West Canaan team upsetting Permian.  They seem like the faster team and they have a solid O-line with Billy Bob.  Although based on the movie, you wouldn't even know they had a defense...so that's a question mark.

Most teams would be intimidated by a team from a detention center but not TC Williams.  They are old school tough and have a shut down defense.  I got TC Williams in a rout.

The final would basically come down to West Canaan's offense vs. TC Williams defense.  Everything seems like a wash here, so I'm going to go with TC Williams based on intangibles (chemistry, toughness (aside from Petey), and leadership) as well as better coaching (two hall of fame coaches vs. one hall of fame psychopath).

I went way too hard at this.

Not sure why but i've just always related to Gridiron Game the most and to me was the just the overall better story imo

Titans vs Panthers, Titans win!!! The other two teams would have no chance, especially the Mustangs.

All we know for sure is that the varsity blues team would get mopped up by everybody.

For me, Varsity Blues. That movie (along with American Pie) came out the summer before I went to HS. Too much nostalgia. Had me extra hype for HS and playing football in HS.

Originally Posted by calibeebee

All we know for sure is that the varsity blues team would get mopped up by everybody.
Shouldn't even be in the Final Four
Wildcats would have been a better choice.

wildcats_display_image.jpg

wildcats1986685x385.jpg

Originally Posted by AEA18

Originally Posted by calibeebee

Shouldn't even be in the Final Four
Wildcats would have been a better choice.

wildcats_display_image.jpg

wildcats1986685x385.jpg

i agree, coach mcgrath does a wonderful job motivating her kids.

Panthers didn't even win their game, tho.

Panthers losing to the Titans. Titans had power and style.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom