Griffey 1 Vs. Griffey 2...

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Originally Posted by heelntoe wit my nyks

This man speaks the truth.  The end-all Griffey is the blk/emerald Griffey 1.

You know it.  The white midsole would be the icing-on-the-cake for me...
I'm gonna post these any chance I get
tongue.gif
... cuz hopefully, someone from Nike is watching
nerd.gif
The G word......
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

I swear if they flip a retro (technically retro +) of the blk/emerald w/wht midsole I'm going to blow a tonsil.

I love both the 1s and 2s, but the AGM1s are the best.
Still on the prowl for a pair of black/emerald 1s in a size 9...

Originally Posted by Shaq DIESEL 34

I like the Griffey 2 better than the 1s. The 1s are bulky.

Not really.  I think most people feel the 1 is bulky mainly because of its big midsole, but the 2 also has a pretty chunky midsole as well.  If anything, the strap on the 1 might make it slightly bigger, but not by much IMO.  All-in-all, sizewise, I think both are quite similar. 
Originally Posted by heelntoe wit my nyks

I swear if they flip a retro (technically retro +) of the blk/emerald w/wht midsole I'm going to blow a tonsil.

I swear if they flip a retro (technically retro +) of the blk/emerald w/wht midsole I'm going to blow an O-ring.
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

one things for sure though, nike dropped da ball on da III's by not making em durabuck like da first 2.....

hell griffey was even rockin a PE cleat pair that was durabuck.
tired.gif
ohwell.gif
retro these in durabuck nike
YES.  I remember back in the day when I was looking at the GR and was wondering "something looks off", but I couldn't figure out what it was.  It was Durabuck!  It was the deal-breaker for me.  I had gotten the 1's and 2's, but backed out on the 3's because of the material. 

Griffey Max 1......28 Votes.

Griffey Max 2......22 Votes.

Ninjahood & Purple Sneaks voted a tie.

Damn....those Emerald 1s with the white midsole are
smokin.gif

Damn if nike doesnt retro those emerald 1s i may just have to wait til i beat up my 1st pair of freshwater & make them into emeralds

Dag, howd i skip over this thread??? I just made a thread about the Emerald Griffey 1's n didnt see this at all. O well, im goin wit the GM1's but by a slim margin.

griffey 2's but only because of the colorway, that black emerald is so fire, if they were to release the grif 1 in the black emerald it would be them hands down over any griffey shoe.

2 easy. they were my 1st pair of Griffeys. one of a few shoes I may double up on when they retro

Back
Top Bottom