pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I hope the kid can remain healthy for another 3-4 years. Imagine if he is strictly the DH, Bonds record might not be so far fetched
nerd.gif

Don't know if its been mentioned yet, but the Seattle Times have confirmed that Jr. will be wearing #24...
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

I hope the kid can remain healthy for another 3-4 years. Imagine if he is strictly the DH, Bonds record might not be so far fetched
nerd.gif

755 is way out of reach...Jr's at 611.

i'm hoping for 700.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by wildKYcat

nerd.gif

i'm hoping for 700.
ohwell.gif

boy%20and%20dog%20praying.JPG

nerd.gif

i'm hoping for 700.
ohwell.gif

What could've been
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

nerd.gif

i'm hoping for 700.
ohwell.gif

What could've been
smh.gif
smh.gif
Word...
ohwell.gif

but
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
anyway

I'm gonna wait it out till they make authentic Road jerseys so I don't have to pay extra for a customized one..unless ya'll know how I can get aRoad Griffey for cheaper

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

You guys buying authentics or replicas?

What are the differences anyway? Sizing (42,44,46 vs. M,L,XL) and the name/number (sewn patch vs. iron-on)? Please enlighten me.
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

You guys buying authentics or replicas?

What are the differences anyway? Sizing (42,44,46 vs. M,L,XL) and the name/number (sewn patch vs. iron-on)? Please enlighten me.
embarassed.gif
Basically answered your own question. Sewn on letters just looks so much more official. But hey money might be tight so cop what you can. Either way the Home Griffey authentic will be copped no doubt about it.

^^^

Did Nike know Griff was going to sign with the Mariners, I see them sewing on some Royal Blue letters, possible throwbacks to go with the Royal Griffey Max 1??
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Yea I'm coppin the authentic
pimp.gif

I was deciding between Griffey or Another Mets Authentic , but this is Griffey's last year most likely so gotta go with the GOAT
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom