griffey chooses..........Mariners!!!..LOL

kgnobodysperfect.jpg

My brother had this poster hanging on his wall in the mid 90s.

He gave it to me a couple of months ago, and now its hanging on my bedroom door.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Sole Investigator

Quick question: does anybody have the picture of someone from Nike showing Griffey some sketches of the Nike Air Griffey Max II's (I'm pretty sure that's the right model) on a design board?

I saw this somewhere but can't remember where. I even looked through this whole thread and didn't see it.

Any help would be appreciated.
I posted it on here awhile ago, the original pics were lost/deleted, all I have left are the thumbnails

200u.jpg

201i.jpg

I know my fellow NT Griffey fans would appreciate some classic Jerseys:

1997:

1997 and 1998
Navy and teal:

1999 - One year only! Black not Navy:

2004:

2006:

Originally Posted by finnns2003

yessss. time to invest in a new #24 jersey.
I recently (well, last year) bought a Griffey #24 jersey (when Rawlings made them). It's so
pimp.gif
, I wore it the other day actually.

I need to eventually buy an authentic Reds, and then down the road a replica White Sox.

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Looks like there is a lot more Mariners fans now. Where were you all last year?
smh.gif
There's a difference between Griffey fans and Mariners fans. However, people are excited for the fact he's back in Seattle for a farewelltour, so who cares if the fans are coming out of the woodwork. Hell, half the calls I've heard on local talk radio were people who haven't been togames in a long time because they suck, and will go to a few this year because of him. I haven't been to a game in a couple years and I'll go to somethis season. I don't even like baseball or the Mariners, but Griffey is my favorite athlete of all time, so why not?

^ Yeah, It's a great marketing ploy more than anything for the Mariners. I'm just sayin'...Me being a die hard of my Minnesota teams, I don'tunderstand those who only like the Mariners again now that they have Griffey back. Half the people don't even know much about Griffey except that he wasbig time popular when they were growing up.

smh.gif
been an M's fan since the early 90's. I was in the Seattle PI (local paper) Mariners forums...

You?

smh.gif
been an Ms fan since I knew Griffey. Griffey to ME is a bigger icon than MJ, he's relevant to me because basketball means jack @$** to me.

Just because i'm a dodger diehard doesn't mean I don't root for another squad.

Lastly, get over it.

Back
Top Bottom