gross story bro

so how about my friends girlfriends brother, whose 15, is with this pretty easy 18 y o chick whos a jump, but he came in her WHILE SHE WAS ON HER PERIOD. !%% crazy! and now he's hittin everyone up begging for 60 dollars for a pill or somethin

indifferent.gif

Like more look do to want go even use to decided as even far been really anyone has?

Well since this thread didn't delivery on the gross story front, I got one for you:

This was back in high school, but a friend of mine came into school one morning looking like he just saw a ghost. We asked what happened and he went on to tell us about how he hooked up with some chick he's been seeing recently. Sounds good on paper. Then he goes on to say how she wanted to try out anal, so they go at it......a few minutes later, he pulls out. As he does this, he tells us how this chick has massive diarrhea all over him/the bed. They spent the rest of the night cleaning sheets/themselves. Needless to say, he never called her back and he's the reason I've never wanted to try anal with a broad. Ever.
Cliffs: 

Friend hooked up with broad

Broad wants to do anal

Friend plays in the dirt and gets mud all over him

yeah he want the $60 for the "Plan B" pill.......... HE HAS 72 HOURS FROM THE TIME HE LAID HIS SEED to get the "Plan B" to the jumpoff...

IF 72 HOURS PASSED its OBVIOUS she wouldn't be intrested in a Smishsmortion...

i hope the Jumpoff likes Hot Malta, Raw Sushi, And Wire Hangers... LOL

Originally Posted by mYKiCkZArEaG21

yeah he want the $60 for the "Plan B" pill.......... HE HAS 72 HOURS FROM THE TIME HE LAID HIS SEED to get the "Plan B" to the jumpoff...

IF 72 HOURS PASSED its OBVIOUS she wouldn't be intrested in a Smishsmortion...

i hope the Jumpoff likes Hot Malta, Raw Sushi, And Wire Hangers... LOL

dude busted when she was on the rag, which means you cannot get prego,
no need for pill,
might wana getchecked though, if girls a floozy

Originally Posted by Adrian1221

cliffs?

-so how about my friends girlfriends brother, whose 15, is withthis pretty easy 18 y o chick whos a jump,
-but he came in her WHILE SHEWAS ON HER PERIOD. !%% crazy!
-and now he's hittin everyone up beggingfor 60 dollars for a pill or somethin

Originally Posted by KleanKicks

Well since this thread didn't delivery on the gross story front, I got one for you:

This was back in high school, but a friend of mine came into school one morning looking like he just saw a ghost. We asked what happened and he went on to tell us about how he hooked up with some chick he's been seeing recently. Sounds good on paper. Then he goes on to say how she wanted to try out anal, so they go at it......a few minutes later, he pulls out. As he does this, he tells us how this chick has massive diarrhea all over him/the bed. They spent the rest of the night cleaning sheets/themselves. Needless to say, he never called her back and he's the reason I've never wanted to try anal with a broad. Ever.
Cliffs: 

Broad wants to do anal

lmao

Originally Posted by KleanKicks

Cliffs: 

Broad wants to do anal

2r3fb7k.jpg

Originally Posted by wildcard

so how about my friends girlfriends brother, whose 15, is with this pretty easy 18 y o chick whos a jump, but he came in her WHILE SHE WAS ON HER PERIOD. !%% crazy! and now he's hittin everyone up begging for 60 dollars for a pill or somethin

HangerChromeThree.jpg

FalconPunch.gif

Back
Top Bottom