Groupie airin out Lil Twist, Jae Millz, Nelly, Bow Wow, Jayla star

She went IN

eek.gif
laugh.gif
@ letting Twist smash......Ain't he like 14?

http://katstacks.blogspot.com/

"This lil @+@! !+$%+ Lil Twistblew up my phone yesterday to go see him, he knew I didn't have a rideso he payed for my taxi. We chilled, drank and %#%%*! (which I fakedevery moan). When we were done he had the nerve to leave me stranded inDowntown wasted !! So of course I flipped !!"

roll.gif

Twist 
pimp.gif

EDIT: Guys, stop the page from loading to avoid the blog site from getting forwarded, not that hard.

she cant write for *%$@...how the hell does she know how to post stuff......and actually put black boxes over the numbers....

she uses sense for since everywhere

winner
[h3]Three Scarrs (The Past)[/h3]

As you can clearly see in the picture I have 3 scars from years ago of failed attempt to commit suicide.

baby.bmp
1st Scarr: Thefirst time I cut my wrist was when my babys father gave me  the worstbeating of my life. My babys father had an alcohol problem & use tocome home every night drunk and bash my face in, so I met another niceman who always picked up Prince broken pieces. After staying out onenight I decided to come back home, I remember entering the room satnext to him on the bed, Next thing I know he striked me on the facewith multiple blows, I curled up in a ball screaming "Daddy NO!" hegrabbed a fist full of my hair& put my face in the air and startedpunching me & then threw on my ground. I crawled in the closet& he picked up one of my stripper heels & started banging me onmy body with it. When he stopped I ran on top of the bed & he cameback with a empty liquor bottle telling me to take off my brand newacrylic nails that he bought, so I did as I was told which hurted &I almost took off my own nail. Then he hit me on the head with thebottle told me if I dont cut my self he was gonna kill me. So I cut mywrists & he made me sit in the corner with my arms out making jokeslaughing with his friend Primetime.

Omar in the red cap .        Me with my Babydaddy and Primetime

2nd Scarr:Omar took his chain off & started beating on my body withit demanding to get the !#$% out of his ride, I was wearing a miniskirt & walked my drunk %*@ out feeling no pain as the cuts on mylegs bled. I called my regular Taxi man Zee and he took me to my babysfather house. My babys father was furious as Zee explained to him whathappened, I got my drunk %*@ out of the Taxi & my babydaddy draggedme by my hair up the stairs & threw me in the living room. He thenknocked on his roomates door & as soon as Primetime opened the doorhe told him I just came back from Omars house broke, "WORD?"Primetime replied. My babydaddy started stomping my lifeless slim body& striking me with brutal blows as Primetime joined the beatingwith a gun held to my head. The alcohol in my system numbed the pain,when they were done beating me I just started blank at the ceiling fora minute until I yelled really loud & flipped. I went in thebathroom & grabbed the eyebrow box cutter & sliced both of mywrists and both of my thighs.

3rd scarr: Tomake the long story short, I got kicked out of club Sobe Live forswinging on my babys father and he abandoned me in street and I gotkidnapped by 2 pimps and 1 of the raped me. When I got my chance to runaway I went back and told my babysfather what happened and he beat meup so I cut my wrists.

The dudes who give these broads the attention they're begging for as just as bad as them.

who's dumber? this broad or the corny #%% dudes actin like Broads boostin her up to post more +*$@ to "expose" dudes.

smh.gif
Males sittin around readin about this like its funny or cool

Like a silly broke Shone aint above makin up lies to try and get herself some fame and yall feedin into this.

what part of the game is this!

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

winner
[h3]Three Scarrs (The Past)[/h3]

As you can clearly see in the picture I have 3 scars from years ago of failed attempt to commit suicide.

baby.bmp
1st Scarr: Thefirst time I cut my wrist was when my babys father gave me  the worstbeating of my life. My babys father had an alcohol problem & use tocome home every night drunk and bash my face in, so I met another niceman who always picked up Prince broken pieces. After staying out onenight I decided to come back home, I remember entering the room satnext to him on the bed, Next thing I know he striked me on the facewith multiple blows, I curled up in a ball screaming "Daddy NO!" hegrabbed a fist full of my hair& put my face in the air and startedpunching me & then threw on my ground. I crawled in the closet& he picked up one of my stripper heels & started banging me onmy body with it. When he stopped I ran on top of the bed & he cameback with a empty liquor bottle telling me to take off my brand newacrylic nails that he bought, so I did as I was told which hurted &I almost took off my own nail. Then he hit me on the head with thebottle told me if I dont cut my self he was gonna kill me. So I cut mywrists & he made me sit in the corner with my arms out making jokeslaughing with his friend Primetime.

Omar in the red cap .        Me with my Babydaddy and Primetime

2nd Scarr:Omar took his chain off & started beating on my body withit demanding to get the !#$% out of his ride, I was wearing a miniskirt & walked my drunk %*@ out feeling no pain as the cuts on mylegs bled. I called my regular Taxi man Zee and he took me to my babysfather house. My babys father was furious as Zee explained to him whathappened, I got my drunk %*@ out of the Taxi & my babydaddy draggedme by my hair up the stairs & threw me in the living room. He thenknocked on his roomates door & as soon as Primetime opened the doorhe told him I just came back from Omars house broke, "WORD?"Primetime replied. My babydaddy started stomping my lifeless slim body& striking me with brutal blows as Primetime joined the beatingwith a gun held to my head. The alcohol in my system numbed the pain,when they were done beating me I just started blank at the ceiling fora minute until I yelled really loud & flipped. I went in thebathroom & grabbed the eyebrow box cutter & sliced both of mywrists and both of my thighs.

3rd scarr: Tomake the long story short, I got kicked out of club Sobe Live forswinging on my babys father and he abandoned me in street and I gotkidnapped by 2 pimps and 1 of the raped me. When I got my chance to runaway I went back and told my babysfather what happened and he beat meup so I cut my wrists.

A part of me is saddened knowing that there is such a person out there who sees and has so little self worth.

Makes you wonder as to when things went wrong for her, and why they went wrong for her.

tired.gif

She's an idiot. She can't even succeed at suicide. Just like Nick Anderson at the line in 1995.

Wow that scar baby daddy %%#% was %@#%%! up...stuff actually goes down like that? Life is crazy. What a waste.

Back
Top Bottom