Groups Of Teens In Brooklyn Are Playing A Game Called 'Knock Out The Jew' - I Was Quoted In This Art

Obviously it's the midwest.

Geographic regions ain't set up like NBA conferences 
laugh.gif

Obviously it's the midwest.

Geographic regions ain't set up like NBA conferences :lol:

Hey I'm nba guy :lol:
I've been away from home for over 24 hours, brains not working right

My mistake.

However my premise is still the same, los Angeles>

Goes back hundreds of years. I think it had something to do with them loaning money in the Middle Ages. Plus the whole jesus thing

Stereotypes: rich, conniving, liars, greedy, arrogant, they killed Jesus, etc
sounds like most Americans...

We kill a little piece of Jesus every time we sin, B.

Praise #basegod

Hopefully they try this on someone strapped and he turns around and puts a few rounds into "mamas good precious innocent babies that wouldn't hurt no one) and turn em into veggies like the kid Bernie Goetz popped.

Sadly it would turn into the 91 crown heights riots part 2 though.

And almost as sad, considering how strict New York is with their gun laws, an innocent civilian would most likely face charges from protecting himself from a group of street thugs. (Street thugs come in all colors and races, for you sensitive niketalkers who like to reach and exaggerate terms)

I find it real funny that anytime a civilian is accused of doing something violent people wish death on them from all angles..... but in turn always want to hear the cops side when they brutally murder someone... or our proud to hold the flag of a country that kills dozen of innocent people daily.

I feel like this is similar to smack cams, another stupid thing. I saw a smack cam on a teacher like risk expulsion just for some likes on a video

Why do people dislike Jews so much?

I never understood the jokes on south park, or when my white friends clown the other white friend that's Jewish...

They'll be all "Jew!" And I looked at the Jewish guy like "is that an insult or...?"

Stereotypes brah: cheap, whinny, soft, always schemin, money hungry, and the fact that unlike other minority groups, Jew on how to all in line and get **** done. Then whole war on X-mas thing, the smugness some Jews have about "being the chosen people", Jewish comedians makes fun of Jews to their fans, USA blind support of Israel. Just a bunch of nonsense really

Last edited:
Say what you want about Jews but they look after each other and put each other on

Man **** the Jews!

They are so damn racist! If you not a black person from bk you might not understand. :smh:
bruh... Every race is racist towards black people in some pocket of this country. :lol:

I've learned to roll up my sleeves, and put my shades on... Dealwithit.gift style... Cuz it is what it is...

Back
Top Bottom