Groups Of Teens In Brooklyn Are Playing A Game Called 'Knock Out The Jew' - I Was Quoted In This Art

They added Jew to the title to get more media attention. I doubt these teens are targeting Jews specifically,, just anyone who looks vulnerable.

They added Jew to the title to get more media attention. I doubt these teens are targeting Jews specifically,, just anyone who looks vulnerable.
People gotta understand what neighborhood they are talking about, Bed-Stuy and Williamsburg ..."Cough up a lung, where I'm from, Marcy" - Jay-Z 

In the 80's and 90's even 2000's that area was the worst...women and children murdered, babies dumped in the project incinerators for unpaid ransom, shoot outs, drugs, AIDS, police corruption and brutality.

These kids lost fathers, uncles, cousins in these streets and couldn't get ANY HELP from the government ...Jews stepped in asking for assistance and built an enclave for THEM, if you ever walked down the street, they act like you don't even exist, on the train too. Sometimes my family and I are in Wiliamsburg, I maybe give my wife a kiss or something and they stare at us like science projects in disgust. 

They walk around with an air of entitlement at the same time not even showing HUMAN respect for people whose generations have died been torn apart in those streets. But wanna holler "community" when the cameras on.

It's like NWA in the 90's LA ....they were so captivating because there were WHITE people who didn't know that's how blacks were being treated...so to hear the stories WHITES felt no guilt for the oppressor. Same way guilt is at a minimum for Brooklyn Jews and their BLATANT racism and discrimination of black and Hispanics.

Last edited:
and yet when barney's had that kid arrested, everyone was talking about boycotting when it was just the actions of a few employees that dont represent the store as a whole
Any proof that they are jus targeting white people? And blacks can't be racist that don't have the political, social or economical power to suppress people based on racial biases. Blacks can only be prejudicial.

Last edited:
Say what's on your
NT is the black version of storm front to be honest. If white people said half the stuff I've heard in this thread coming from black people it would be considered very offensive.
say what's on your mind

and yet when barney's had that kid arrested, everyone was talking about boycotting when it was just the actions of a few employees that dont represent the store as a whole
Apples and Oranges black deviants knocking out innocent civilians don't work for and represent private businesses. Your held to a higher standard anytime you serve the public, especially in retail. Moot point. What is your point?

Last edited:
You aren't talking about "Brooklyn Jews". Those are hasidic Jews. They don't like any Jews who aren't exactly like them. Same as an extremist Muslim or extremist Christian.

Jews couldn't even work in Hollywood. But ending up taking over. Sounds like jealously to me. If Kanye took over the fashion industry and put on other black people who then put on their black children would you be so upset? If black people owned the news media and could control how they were perceived after being **** on forever would you be mad?

Stressing the importance of education, large and close families, and PUTTING EACH OTHER ON is what Jews did more than all of your fantasy conspiracy talks. It isn't that deep. Of course you will always get the bad seeds like Bernie Madoff who stole millions from a holocaust survivior. But generally they look out for each other.

You aren't talking about "Brooklyn Jews". Those are hasidic Jews. They don't like any Jews who aren't exactly like them. Same as an extremist Muslim or extremist Christian.

Jews couldn't even work in Hollywood. But ending up taking over. Sounds like jealously to me. If Kanye took over the fashion industry and put on other black people who then put on their black children would you be so upset? If black people owned the news media and could control how they were perceived after being **** on forever would you be mad?

Stressing the importance of education, large and close families, and PUTTING EACH OTHER ON is what Jews did more than all of your fantasy conspiracy talks. It isn't that deep. Of course you will always get the bad seeds like Bernie Madoff who stole millions from a holocaust survivior. But generally they look out for each other.
Plus Jews are white they've had opportunities in this country that blacks haven't had simply due to skin color. You can't compare the life course of both groups in America because Jews can hide behind their white skin. Blacks can't .

It's the truth Jews are white they benefit from white privilege something that blacks don't have access to. It is what it is look into the history of this country. This country was built and sustained by colorized racial oppression. No contest but the truth.

Last edited:
Plus Jews are white they've had opportunities in this country that blacks haven't had simply due to skin color. You can't compare the life course of both groups in America because Jews can hide behind their white skin. Blacks can't .

To a point. If your name is Moishe Goldenblat and you have nappyish hair, thick eyebrows, and a large nose I'm pretty sure people will be able to tell your Jewish.

But yes many jews who made it big were able to blend in. Didnt look that jewish and changed their names.

Ralph Lif*****? He doesn't look Jewish and changed his name to Ralph Lauren.

To a point. If your name is Moishe Goldenblat and you have nappyish hair, thick eyebrows, and a large nose I'm pretty sure people will be able to tell your Jewish.

But yes many jews who made it big were able to blend in. Didnt look that jewish and changed their names.

Ralph Lif*****? He doesn't look Jewish and changed his name to Ralph Lauren.
But you can't compare Moishe's Goldenblata experience in America to a Black Americans experience both groups have different life courses and history in this country. Too many people try to compare different ethnic groups experiences in America without looking at the life course of each group and the history of the U.S. That's all I'm saying.

You realize that's where a large portion of Jewish wealth came from right? The Holocaust ...some WILLINGLY supported Nazi film industry, others EXPLOITED the Nazi's PR campaign enforced by American pressure, they coward in fear until British and American troops rescued them THEN took their and cooked books to Hollywood and CASHED in.

...off of American and British troops BLOOD, at the cost of innocent Jews.

Here they made a pact and part of their NEWLY DEFINED culture, Hasidic or not, to SUPPORT Jews among all.

Fought for NOTHING...their women and children were being raped and killed, never picked up a gun and blasted for their families, coward in fear and played the victim because it was more PROFITABLE...some stooped so low and got rich like the Rothchilds, with Nazi ties. Holocaust was horrible, and I've stated I have female "friends" who are Jewish. "Anti-semitism" is a payday point blank. Never stopped Jews from getting rich and exploiting loop holes by changing their names to "white" names to make country club friends or to own profitable businesses in a time where white supremacy was at an all time high. 

There were Jews that died for racism in the 60's against blacks, married blacks, and even defended blacks against their own families...same way I've defended Jews or any race against racist blacks. Those are the Jews I respect and love....they DIED Jewish, never hid their yamakas, bled with them on....

Let's not even talk about how Jewish men exploit Asian women for their wealth and cultural submissiveness...it's become an inside joke among them (I've heard these jokes at Williamsburg loft parties couldn't believe it), they make reference to it in the film "Social Network".

One thing I can't stand is a coward ...blacks can't turn our skin color on an off or change out last name when convenient.  We stand tall ...bringing me to my original point, we ain't NEVER go out like that.

Last edited:
I didn't compare it. All I said was (generalizing) that Jews success has more to do with large close families who stress education and hook each other up as opposed to a crazy evil conspiracy.

I didn't compare it. All I said was (generalizing) that Jews success has more to do with large close families who stress education and hook each other up as opposed to a crazy evil conspiracy.
And the privilege to blend in in a white supremacist society. I'm not talking about any Jewish conspiracies. I respect Jews for what they went through all I'm saying is that you can't compare really compare the life experiences between blacks and Jews because they both went and go through different forms of oppression. Some folk just used threads like this to bash blacks. Folk need to stop hiding behind their racism or biases and just come out and say what's on your mind. I respect unapologetic racists wayyyyyy more than closet racists.

Last edited:
The hate for Jews in here is strong. A lot of people look down on Jews. The general view is that they're snakes, conniving , etc etc. In my view, from my experiences with them, they are some of the SMARTEST people I've met. Not the bravest, not the most ethical, not the most charismatic, but definitely the smartest. Honestly, their financial IQ is off the charts. Would I trust them or do direct business with them, no way, especially since I'm not jewish myself.  A lot of people view it as scumbag, coward behavior, nah man, I respect it. Really, it all comes down to them accumulating wealth for their own benefit and doing so because they are smart enough to figure it out. A lot of the decisions I have with respect to my finances I model around some of my Jewish colleagues principles. 

Last edited:
The hate for Jews in here is strong. A lot of people look down on Jews. The general view is that they're snakes, conniving , etc etc. In my view, from my experiences with them, they are some of the SMARTEST people I've met. Not the bravest, not the most ethical, not the most charismatic, but definitely the smartest. Honestly, their financial IQ is off the charts. Would I trust them or do direct business with them, no way, especially since I'm not jewish myself.  A lot of people view it as scumbag, coward behavior, nah man, I respect it. Really, it all comes down to them accumulating wealth for their own benefit and doing so because they are smart enough to figure it out. A lot of the decisions I have with respect to my finances I model around some of my Jewish colleagues principles. 

Such as? :nerd:

Any proof that they are jus targeting white people? And blacks can't be racist that don't have the political, social or economical power to suppress people based on racial biases. Blacks can only be prejudicial.

The idea that "black people can't be racist" is based on the assumption that all racism is institutional and is only true within those parameters.

I've had female Jewish "friends" so I can't generalize a whole group of people ... Jewish people don't see anyone as "equal", they use other human cultures, weaving in and out taking what they need. 
Says "I can't generalize"... proceeds to generalize.  Calls himself an amateur Jewish historian.  Claims "all Jews get their money from showbusiness."  

"I study women in my spare time.  They're devious and can't be trusted.  Historically, they all get their money from skrippin'."

Go get your daily dose of attention someplace else. 

It's funny cause I've been in moments like this were I wanted to pull this move but my inner-politically correct conscience told me not to. It's an inner struggle.

Clearly not all minority youth are involved in this nonsense, but it's not helping the perceptions of young black males across the country. I bet half those kids own a Trayvon Martin T shirt which is ironic is you think about it.
Complains that NT allows racism.  Posts something racist.

What if all of the recent "shoot first, ask questions later" killings had been presented as related, with the implication being that White people are racist, homicidal maniacs?  Problem?  

If you have a racist perception of "young black males," the actions of maybe a dozen or so children in a nine block radius of New York isn't to blame for it.  It requires a certain mindset to believe that these incidents "fit the profile", and then use this prejudice to reinforce future prejudice.

As Malcolm X once noted, "Wrong is wrong, no matter who does it or says it."  Even those who empathize with the frustration experienced by young people who live in segregated communities realize that random violence is deeply wrong and counterproductive, whether motivated by prejudice or not.  (And, indeed, that hasn't been established here.  All that's truly known is that a group of children are engaging in random acts of violence, which, however sad and reprehensible, is a practice that predates the social construction of race.)

As for Crown Heights... read Fires in the Mirror by Anna Deavere Smith.  It's short. 

You realize that's where a large portion of Jewish wealth came from right? The Holocaust ...some WILLINGLY supported Nazi film industry, others EXPLOITED the Nazi's PR campaign enforced by American pressure, they coward in fear until British and American troops rescued them THEN took their and cooked books to Hollywood and CASHED in.

...off of American and British troops BLOOD, at the cost of innocent Jews.

Here they made a pact and part of their NEWLY DEFINED culture, Hasidic or not, to SUPPORT Jews among all.

Fought for NOTHING...their women and children were being raped and killed, never picked up a gun and blasted for their families, coward in fear and played the victim because it was more PROFITABLE...some stooped so low and got rich like the Rothchilds, with Nazi ties. Holocaust was horrible, and I've stated I have female "friends" who are Jewish. "Anti-semitism" is a payday point blank. Never stopped Jews from getting rich and exploiting loop holes by changing their names to "white" names to make country club friends or to own profitable businesses in a time where white supremacy was at an all time high. 

There were Jews that died for racism in the 60's against blacks, married blacks, and even defended blacks against their own families...same way I've defended Jews or any race against racist blacks. Those are the Jews I respect and love....they DIED Jewish, never hid their yamakas, bled with them on....

Let's not even talk about how Jewish men exploit Asian women for their wealth and cultural submissiveness...it's become an inside joke among them (I've heard these jokes at Williamsburg loft parties couldn't believe it), they make reference to it in the film "Social Network".

One thing I can't stand is a coward ...blacks can't turn our skin color on an off or change out last name when convenient.  We stand tall ...bringing me to my original point, we ain't NEVER go out like that.

I've been following your posts in this thread and have been waiting for some enlightening information that you learned from your "studies" to come forth, but have yet to see nothing but generalizations and conspiracy theories. Do you honestly not see the prejudice, hatred, and yes, anti-Semitism you are displaying when you stereotype entire groups of individuals?

You do understand that there is not a universal Jewish culture, and that Jews have long lived in various parts of the world, and have their own localized histories and traditions, right? You do understand that Jews aren't a monolithic group of Hasidic, "Brooklyn" or "Hollywood" Jews that according to you, "control the media," right?

I hope you aren't paying whoever it is that is feeding you this information under the guise of "education."

they aren't only targeting whites.  that's me interviewed in the article.  they hospitalized a dominican dude i know, and they tried to catch me down in bedstuy 2 years ago. i just saw it coming.  **** was eerie though.  mad little high school kids and one of them was creeping on me when i was with a girl.  for whatever reason i turned around at that moment and dude was like 7-10 feet back behind my right shoulder (but about 20-30 feet from where we'd passed him and all his friends) and when i saw him and was like "what the ****..." dude played it off like he was trying to throw a snow ball at us.  the girl didnt realize what had happened and laughed and i didnt say anything to her but i knew better.

they aren't only targeting whites.  that's me interviewed in the article.  they hospitalized a dominican dude i know, and they tried to catch me down in bedstuy 2 years ago. i just saw it coming.  **** was eerie though.  mad little high school kids and one of them was creeping on me when i was with a girl.  for whatever reason i turned around at that moment and dude was like 7-10 feet back behind my right shoulder (but about 20-30 feet from where we'd passed him and all his friends) and when i saw him and was like "what the ****..." dude played it off like he was trying to throw a snow ball at us.  the girl didnt realize what had happened and laughed and i didnt say anything to her but i knew better.

Was the Dominican dude light skinned or was he ninjahood's complexion?

Yall are in here going ham. Do you know the amount of dumb **** little kids do? They don't deserve to be shot, end up in prison for 30 years or none of that other bull ****. They deserve a beat down and that's about it. And this game is not about knocking out jews, and not only black children play it. It's a middle school game, based off peer pressure

Was the Dominican dude light skinned or was he ninjahood's complexion?
light skinned but with super long curly hair, a ghoatee, and a fitted cap.  plus he was in the heights.  it was a safe assumption he was latino.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom